• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Press Conference

trueblade

8 hours ago, Seltzer said:

Hell yes he is!!  This can all blow up like some much has the last few years.

But absolutely nothing in this world can dampen my excitement to be at BOA next week with my boys who were too young to experience Cam live before.

At the end of the day, sports is about moments as much as anything.

I cannot think of a better moment than when Cam comes out of the tunnel vs WFT & Rivera.

this is what it's all about

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I still have my concerns about his arm lasting a full season

Legitimate concerns.

I’m Fan #1 and I have those same concerns… dude took a severe beating year after year after year saving MoRon’s job.

But that’s no reason for either you or I not to take joy in the moment, sir.  Cheers!

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

On 11/12/2021 at 5:56 PM, kungfoodude said:

poo...told me??? I for sure believe that the WR corps is much happier now.

Hahahahahahaha! It wasn't like that. This when everybody was shitting on Robbie Anderson week. You were one of the only ones to listen and come with a maybe Darnold is the issue explanation. Everybody else was still on that Darnold train at the time. I know you used to it being derogatory shots, but this was a definitely a "yo this what you and I was talking about moment".

Edited by NorthTryon

7 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

Hahahahahahaha! It wasn't like that. This when everybody was shitting on Robbie Anderson week. You were one of the only ones to listen and come with a maybe Darnold is the issue explanation. Everybody else was still on that Darnold train at the time. I know you used to it being derogatory shots, but this was a definitely a "yo this what you and I was talking about moment".

Lol. Yeah, I know.

If Robby finishes the season strong, there are going to be a lot of sheepish people around these parts.

• Beer 1