• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL…Bridgewater.

Tbe

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Wait, what? Are you really that stupid that you can’t see KB and the DB hitting right at the start? Are you really that stupid that that you don’t know football rules that that contact with the DB falling to the ground means the play is dead? Why don’t you look at the actual play by play from the game below? It wasn’t a pick 6 dumb ass. The play was overturned and SD got the ball at their own 3. Go look at the Box Score and tell me if the Chargers had an interception TD. Just because the announcers are idiots and usually miss stuff doesn’t mean KB and the DB didn’t obviously hit with the DB going down.

Go 🤡 your own ass and tell me KB didn’t make obvious contact when the actual review and game play prove KB did contact him causing him to go to the ground at the 3. Gotta love dumb asses telling someone they are wrong when they aren’t. As I said above, that ref who was two feet from the initial contact should have blown the whistle to stop a dangerous play but back in 2016, Cam’s health on an interception return wasn’t a worry. The replay took seconds because it was so obvious that the DB and KB hit and the DB went to the ground.

3C29EA30-FA9F-4B7B-9472-52023F15F955.thumb.png.1825a27b36f2abcc4071582caa8b6fd1.png

Uh no he didn't hit him lol. He got the ball took from him. Holy poo this is great haahahahahhahahahahahah

27 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Lol. Way to move the goal posts. Now he didn’t hit him hard enough? Man, you are being an idiot here. I never said KB made a great play moron.

First, you didn’t think KB touched him and though SD scored a TD. Now you are acting like KB didn’t tackle him hard.

WGAF. What I say was 100% right and what you said was 100% wrong but you are trying to save face.

KB touched the DB as he made the interception and the DB was down. The ref decided to let a dangerous play continue even though he was a couple feet away and saw it happen. The ref is 100% responsible for Cam getting hurt. He should have blown the play dead and they shouldn’t have had to go to a replay to overturn his terrible decision.

Oh, looking forward to your next dumb ass response since I completely proved your idiotic response wrong. This response was an embarrassing attempt to try and save face, let’s see what you do next.

Na yeah he was down by the leg there at the 5 second mark when you pause it. Its not the entanglement from the pick he didn't have possession yet and you can see KBs left foot even bent in from the contact. Def remember this as a pick so a Berstein moment.

Still beside the original point in the other page about the effort which more than still stands. lazy route, weak attempt at the point of attack and no tackle even though the whistle wasn't blown. Him lazying himself out of the league only adds to the point too. Just make the tackle, easy, always play through the whistle like even average players do.

Sorry for calling you a 🤡

Edited by Fox007

17 hours ago, ichigo1057 said:

Thanks, and oh man, that was really bad. I mean, it's 4th down, at least give your man a chance at catching it. What was even the point of "directing traffic" like he did if he was just going to toss it like that.

lol...maybe they did not practice that or the play took too long to come in.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

9 hours ago, PantherPhann89 said:

I don't follow the media like that, what I said was what I remembered from watching the game and YouTube videos of that game and that fumble. Definitely not a media narrative...

Well whatever was the source of your memory is, it’s wrong.  Cam has never shied away from contact or made “business decisions”. One could argue he made the wrong decision in that case and at least that’s debatable, but he wasn’t going to get there before the defender anyway.  His strategy would have worked if the ball came out like it often does. 

7 hours ago, stbugs said:

Wait, what? Are you really that stupid that you can’t see KB and the DB hitting right at the start? Are you really that stupid that that you don’t know football rules that that contact with the DB falling to the ground means the play is dead? Why don’t you look at the actual play by play from the game below? It wasn’t a pick 6 dumb ass. The play was overturned and SD got the ball at their own 3. Go look at the Box Score and tell me if the Chargers had an interception TD. Just because the announcers are idiots and usually miss stuff doesn’t mean KB and the DB didn’t obviously hit with the DB going down.

Go 🤡 your own ass and tell me KB didn’t make obvious contact when the actual review and game play prove KB did contact him causing him to go to the ground at the 3. Gotta love dumb asses telling someone they are wrong when they aren’t. As I said above, that ref who was two feet from the initial contact should have blown the whistle to stop a dangerous play but back in 2016, Cam’s health on an interception return wasn’t a worry. The replay took seconds because it was so obvious that the DB and KB hit and the DB went to the ground.

3C29EA30-FA9F-4B7B-9472-52023F15F955.thumb.png.1825a27b36f2abcc4071582caa8b6fd1.png

I think the main thing, regardless of what the ultimate ruling on the play was, is that you play until the whistle. The defender is pretty much standing again and no whistle has been blown thus KB should have gone for a tackle and not just an attempt to touch him. Of course it also doesn't help that the refs ignored number 94 grabbing the leg and tackling number 74 who had a shot at a tackle attempt.

7 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Well whatever was the source of your memory is, it’s wrong.  Cam has never shied away from contact or made “business decisions”. One could argue he made the wrong decision in that case and at least that’s debatable, but he wasn’t going to get there before the defender anyway.  His strategy would have worked if the ball came out like it often does. 

This entire conversation is pointless. The subject matter of my post was the similarity of how they both were treated and or the flack they got. Teddy for not making an attempt to make the take and Cam for not making an attempt to get the fumble, regardless of their reasons. Treatment, things said, speculated & discussed...