• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are contenders with a good QB!!1!

onmyown

14 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

Hold up. You think this is the first time the defense hasn’t performed well? We’ve invested heavily there and it still falls apart. 

Edit: And what the hell is the “aren’t hiding their true intentions?” People can’t have the opinion that the coaching isn’t sufficient or that the roster still has critical holes to fill? 

We had the worst starting qb in the league before last week and the defense was still making plays more often than not. If there are "holes to fill" that is on the decision makers who invested an entire draft and back to back first rounders on the defense the last two years while making multiple trades for that side of the ball recently too. This team has had a defensive identity for as long as anyone can remember and we expected miracles from the same qb today for a decade. It's well past time for a real offensive identity. We were supposed to get that after moving on from Rivera but we're back to the same old story.

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

We had the worst starting qb in the league before last week and the defense was still making plays more often than not. If there are "holes to fill" that is on the decision makers who invested an entire draft and back to back first rounders on the defense the last two years while making multiple trades for that side of the ball recently too. This team has had a defensive identity for as long as anyone can remember and we expected miracles from the same qb today for a decade. It's well past time for a real offensive identity. We were supposed to get that after moving on from Rivera but we're back to the same old story.

Truth is this defense hasn’t really stifled any teams outside of 3rd string QBs and garbage-tier offenses. 

40 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

I think the poop emoji record is somewhere in the 70s. Lets get this man to at least 500 then ban him forever.

lol all the poo comes from all the dumbasses like you spamming we can win with a great qb for the past 7 weeks when now you’re all butthurt realizing you’re wrong as the Panthers still lose despite great qb play

it’s pathetic how some of you analyze football like idiots 

• Poo 1

23 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

Truth is this defense hasn’t really stifled any teams outside of 3rd string QBs and garbage-tier offenses. 

What defense has?

The bottom line is the Panthers were leading up to this game and still are one of the leagues best defenses. They've played games like last week more often this season than what they looked like today. 

7 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

What defense has?

The bottom line is the Panthers were leading up to this game and still are one of the leagues best defenses. They've played games like last week more often this season than what they looked like today. 

This team statistically was second prior to this game. I don't believe we are actually anywhere near that in reality when factoring in context: strength of schedule, average opponent field position, and health of opponent’s offense.

Cam was pretty damn good today for a QB with about 10 days with the playbook. I thought most of Brady's situational play calling issues were probably due to limitations at QB but now I'm starting to come around to the idea that he just sucks at situational play calling.

We lost this game on D though. WFT did whatever they wanted and dominated the TOP. 190 rushing yards allowed and a 73% completion percentage. Yikes. You're going to win very few games when you allow that type of offensive efficiency.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Cam was pretty elite today 

21-27 189yds 2tds
46yds rushing 1TD

Don't need any qualifiers

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I thought most of Brady's situational play calling issues were probably due to limitations at QB but now I'm starting to come around to the idea that he just sucks at situational play calling.

Its been on tape all year. The defenders are sitting on our routes b/c they know what is coming or at worst know what isn't coming in a deep shot. Notice  how in all these other NFL games there are WRs open even on poo teams. Can hardly ever find a play for the Panthers where the WR doesn't have a guy right on em instantly. Also had 2 WRs running the same route down there 

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

21-27 189yds 2tds
46yds rushing 1TD

Don't need any qualifiers

Its been on tape all year. The defenders are sitting on our routes b/c they know what is coming or at worst know what isn't coming in a deep shot. Notice  how in all these other NFL games there are WRs open even on poo teams. Can hardly ever find a play for the Panthers where the WR doesn't have a guy right on em instantly. Also had 2 WRs running the same route down there 

I really thought limitations at QB had a lot to do with it. If we don't see a big improvement next week with Cam having adequate time with the team to start really opening up the playbook then I'm done with him too. Though honestly, Rhule has made him completely change his entire offensive approach. Brady needs to go to Matt and say, "Hey, now that we have an actual QB, will you let me actually go back to running the offense you brought me here to run?"

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really thought limitations at QB had a lot to do with it. If we don't see a big improvement next week with Cam having adequate time with the team to start really opening up the playbook then I'm done with him too. Though honestly, Rhule has made him completely change his entire offensive approach. Brady needs to go to Matt and say, "Hey, now that we have an actual QB, will you let me actually go back to running the offense you brought me here to run?"

look at the screen shot above i jsut posted

Love having 1 DB guard two of our WRs

Edited by Fox007