• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heinike

Paa Langfart

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I think this is where our disconnect is.

For you it’s one game… for others it’s another game of “missed opportunities” or “it is what is”.

One game could easily be the difference in missing or making the playoffs which in turn could get your boy canned (I don’t think it will but you never know).

I think the issue here is all that time under Rivera made you complacent. Trust me, Rhule is making $56M, he doesn’t need you to defend him.

The disconnects is my expectations compare to other.. I knew this season was still a rebuilding team with a inexperienced Coach and their would still be games with “missed opportunities” or “it is what is” moments..

This is still a team who just tore down the roster 1 year and half ago.. I’m wasn’t expecting it to turn around in 1 year.. Especially after a pandemic the year before…

But again maybe its my fault for being Realistic and having patients…

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rhule wanted full control. This is what happens with full control - full accountability. Sam is here because Rhule wanted him here. Same as the other 52 guys. We'd be better off and Rhule would have more of a chance to succeed with a strong GM with final roster say. IF Rhule comes back next year, it needs to be without final roster say. He did nothing to earn that and he's shown he shouldn't have been given it. Want to come back? That's gotta go.

I can not wait to see what happens once Tep  puts hisself in charge.

5 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Every week really … I literally made a thread saying Sam and Paris were Cancers 2 weeks ago… Where was your grammar nazi ass then…

I literally shitted on Gettelman for years after the Josh Norman debacle and putting Cam behind Chandler and Byron.. Where the fug were you…

I had a poo storm and got banned for Cussing Rivera out after Super Bowl 50 on here… I didn’t see your bitch ass then as well..

So again maybe have some facts before posting please teach!!!

Who is Paris?

14 hours ago, Pantherxtreme said:

We gave up on Heinicke too soon because he got injured. He look adequate and much better than Grier and the other backups when he was called on. 

Heinicke is a tough kid and he has the "it" factor. Give him another year as starter and he will be a steady middle of the pack starting QB. You can build a team around that. The kid is absolutely fearless and tougher than a 5 cent steak.

• Pie 1