• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we don't comeback and win, Brady has to be gone tomorrow

Proudiddy

19 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i just do not understand what the point of these plays even are under ideal circumstances

like everything goes right, what do any of these plays accomplish

the field just feels so small when the panthers are on offense. not like the panthers can sore at will, but that they're playing all their players in a much smaller space than everyone else. 

There are still people defending the OC its so fugin hilarious

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Unless Rhule goes too it makes no difference.  What we heard a few weeks ago about the mood in the building, that won’t change until the entire staff is gone. 

Honestly, I can't wait for them to get shitcanned so we can hear the truth from the players about how inept this staff is.  I've picked up little things here and there alluding to it, but man, its clear as day how woefully unprepared they were to lead a group of professional, grown-man football players.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Honestly, I can't wait for them to get shitcanned so we can hear the truth from the players about how inept this staff is.  I've picked up little things here and there alluding to it, but man, its clear as day how woefully unprepared they were to lead a group of professional, grown-man football players.

YEa I thought b/c the players still spouted out the company line that Rhule hadn't lost it but at the very least the offense is well beyond checked out. The defense perhaps b/c of the offense its hard to tell if Rhule himself has but certainly the OC has and still most likely RHule has too.

40 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

There are still people defending the OC its so fugin hilarious

It was Teddy's fault, then Sams Fault, then Cam's fault, then Pj's fault.

We cannot run we cannot pass.
 5 plays for 4 yards--Blocked Punt
7 plays for 31 yards--Int
3 plays for 1 yard --Int
5 Plays for -2 yards -- punt
6 Plays for 0 yards--Punt
6 Plays for 13 yards --Punt
10 Plays for 29 yards-- Punt
6 Plays for -14 yards -- Punt
6 Plays for 4 yards --Int
12 Plays for 57 yards---Turn over on downs

Cam was 5/21 for 92 yards for a 5.8 passer rating.
That is not a typOo.  FIVE POINT EIGHT passer rating

We rushed for 64 yards today avg 3.6 a carry.

THIS IS SYSTEMIC.  JOE BRADY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING.  I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP LICKING JOE BRADY'S BOOT.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 1

Just now, SBBlue said:

It was Teddy's fault, then Sams Fault, then Cam's fault, then Pj's fault.

We cannot run we cannot pass.
 5 plays for 4 yards--Blocked Punt
7 plays for 31 yards--Int
3 plays for 1 yard --Int
5 Plays for -2 yards -- punt
6 Plays for 0 yards--Punt
6 Plays for 13 yards --Punt
10 Plays for 29 yards-- Punt
6 Plays for -14 yards -- Punt
6 Plays for 4 yards --Int
12 Plays for 57 yards---Turn over on downs

Cam was 5/21 for 92 yards for a 5.8 passer rating.
That is not a type.  FIVE POINT EIGHT passer rating

We rushed for 64 yards today avg 3.6 a carry.

THIS IS SYSTEMIC.  JOE BRADY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING.  I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP LICKING JOE BRADY'S BOOT.

🔥

I'm out of pie man

But yea none of the QBs are as bad as they were made to look. Same as our WRs

Now the OL is actually as bad as they look though but even that could be helped by a competent OC.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, rico6 said:

Never liked Smitty championing him as his successor. Heart and playing with a humongous chip on his shoulder each week is what separated Smith from the pack. DJ has like no killer instinct. 

Smitty knew Smitty very well.  That’s one of the reasons he was so damn good, unpredictable, and occasionally violent.

Smitty don’t know a damn thing outside of the immediate sphere of Smitty. He’s one of the worst analysts I’ve ever seen in my life. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

This has been said for weeks though. Nothing will happen. No accountability. That’s what happens when you write the least qualified coaching hire a practically blank check for 7 years. Rhule don’t give a poo, he’s got Tepper by the balls not the other way around.

LOL…

Billionaires ain’t afraid of sh!t bro, not coaches, not wives, not nothin’.

One qualification though, they MIGHT fear the federal DoJ a bit, not because of any fear of going to jail, but paying the best lawyers and buying off the proper federal agents, prosecutors, and judges would likely cost a significant sum, WAY more than buying out a coach’s contract.

1 hour ago, tiger7_88 said:

LOL…

Billionaires ain’t afraid of sh!t bro, not coaches, not wives, not nothin’.

One qualification though, they MIGHT fear the federal DoJ a bit, not because of any fear of going to jail, but paying the best lawyers and buying off the proper federal agents, prosecutors, and judges would likely cost a significant sum, WAY more than buying out a coach’s contract.

Didn’t say he was afraid. I guarantee he cares about flushing 60 million cash down the toilet.