• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nobody talking about Minshew?

BurnNChinn

8 hours ago, trueblade said:

Darnold had all off-season to learn the offense and develop timing with the wide receivers. Cam signed 17 days before the Miami game. Not really comparable situations.

You missed the point. I’m not downing Cam. The point is about how bad this line is. 

11 hours ago, WOW!! said:

And Hopefully be horrible enough to get the Bama QB 23.. When he gets hurt in game 4.. I would be down for that if we can get rid of Sam.. But with our luck he will actually get more then 5 wins and we will be stuck again on the Delhome roller coaster..

if you are aiming for the number 1 pick, then you shouldn't want minshew lol

Well, just watched Minshew’s highlights from yesterday and I was very underwhelmed. I was only impressed by one throw - his very last one. Otherwise it was his receivers being wide open or making something out of dump-offs. You could argue his first TD to Goedert was a good throw but that thing hung in the air for about 5 minutes and seemed to be more a product of bad defense. If the safety was in better position, that would’ve been an easy pick or at least a punishing hit on Goedert. The second TD was wayyy underthrown to a wide open Goedert which seemed to be a pattern for Minshew.

11 hours ago, ChiapasPanther said:

That's my point.. He's good enough to keep you out of getting a top pick but not good enough to be a franchise QB you build around.. Ofcourse he will get hurt at some point so hopefully he doesn't screw the team before then..

11 hours ago, ChiapasPanther said:

If that's the goal then we sure as hell didn't have to trade three picks and guarantee a 19 million dollar option to Sam Darnold to achieve it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1