• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio: Could Jim Harbaugh be an option

TheSpecialJuan

4 hours ago, BlitzMonster said:

He could be a Pete Carroll type:   a former NFL coach turned college coach that finally becomes a successful NFL coach.  

Harbaugh does bring many years of NFL experience as a player to the table.  That's definitely worth something.

That "finally" becomes a successful head coach? What about his tenure with San Francisco was not successful?

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

QBs used to get rocked in the 80's, you had to be a real man to play that position. My earliest memories were watching Jim McMahon getting destroyed, headhunted even, QBs took a beating back then.

Then came Harbaugh after McMahon. I can totally understand Harbaughs quirks. He's played the game at a very high level. He came in on the tail end of the Bears Superbowl run. Most genius level people, are quirky by nature. When Harbaugh played QB in the NFL (for many years) you had to be tough as nails AND a leader. 

This is the perfect man for Cam Newton a QB Coach at head coach and the perfect one in my eyes to pick and groom the next Panthers QB. 

He took an almost actual one read QB to a Superbowl. 

• Pie 1