Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Draft Capital


MHS831
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, davos said:

Yup. It’s also why I won’t put too much into thinking we can simply trade back. 

I’m bracing for a potential QB pick but maybe we go OL and stay at 6.

I am not super, super, super anti-QB at 6 but I think it's a far riskier gamble than necessary.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not super, super, super anti-QB at 6 but I think it's a far riskier gamble than necessary.

I was ok with QB until we kept Rhule. I don’t want him picking his guy or coaching a young QB. If we land this “rockstar” OC and he has a lot of influence, my opinion might change…

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

I was ok with QB until we kept Rhule. I don’t want him picking his guy or coaching a young QB. If we land this “rockstar” OC and he has a lot of influence, my opinion might change…

Mine won't. High risk pick for this year and with a staff that doesn't have a great development track record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not super, super, super anti-QB at 6 but I think it's a far riskier gamble than necessary.

Not joking if they stay at 6, plus IF pickett is still there, he will be a panther.....whats your reaction?? hehe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Not joking if they stay at 6, plus IF pickett is still there, he will be a panther.....whats your reaction?? hehe

Bored Paul Rudd GIF
I think Pickett can be a Mac Jones with more mobility and perhaps a stronger arm. I don’t think he will be in a good spot with Rhule as his coach. I mean even Lawrence/Fields struggled with bad coaches… 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idt we trade back. I think we trade players. Fitterer is gonna want more picks for sure. But I think he’s gonna get rid of some players for picks even if they’re late picks. 
 

I think CMC, Burns, Brown are all players that could be dealt to lend more picks and more cap. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Rhule can't afford to draft a rookie QB.  If he does, dude literally planned his own funeral.  No amount of lotion and reach-arounds can please Tepper with another losing season. 

IDTS. I think that if he built the OL and was able to land a rookie that shows real potential (6-8 wins) he could get a 4th year.  Herbert’s rookie year he threw 31TDs and 10 INTs. If Rhule was able to get production like that out of a rookie and ride the defense to being in hunt week 17-18 then he wouldn’t get fired. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Idt we trade back. I think we trade players. Fitterer is gonna want more picks for sure. But I think he’s gonna get rid of some players for picks even if they’re late picks. 
 

I think CMC, Burns, Brown are all players that could be dealt to lend more picks and more cap. 

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WE ARE NOT TRADING CMAC.  ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR NUMEROUS REASONS.  WHY THE fug CAN'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, unicar15 said:

IDTS. I think that if he built the OL and was able to land a rookie that shows real potential (6-8 wins) he could get a 4th year.  Herbert’s rookie year he threw 31TDs and 10 INTs. If Rhule was able to get production like that out of a rookie and ride the defense to being in hunt week 17-18 then he wouldn’t get fired. 

Okay name 3 more in recent years that weren't #1 overall picks...because we aren't drafting there.  It's easy to name the exception.  Rhule can't and won't get that lucky.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...