• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB speaks about incident

6 hours ago, Call Me James said:

You're just mad he fell out with big Rape. 

Sure. Whatever takes the focus off current story. I’ve thought Ben was a d-bag well before any allegations came out against him. So try again. But since you brought up rape in a colorful nickname, what name does AB get for his own rape accusations? 

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2021/11/18/bucs-antonio-brown-accused-of-obtaining-fake-vaccine-card/?outputType=amp

1. On May 20, 2018, Brown cornered Ms. Taylor, forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her. Ms. Taylor tried to resist him, but Brown was too strong and physically overpowered her. She screamed and cried throughout the entire rape, repeatedly shouting "no" and "stop." Brown refused and penetrated her.

1 hour ago, Toomers said:

Sure. Whatever takes the focus off current story. I’ve thought Ben was a d-bag well before any allegations came out against him. So try again. But since you brought up rape in a colorful nickname, what name does AB get for his own rape accusations? 

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2021/11/18/bucs-antonio-brown-accused-of-obtaining-fake-vaccine-card/?outputType=amp

1. On May 20, 2018, Brown cornered Ms. Taylor, forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her. Ms. Taylor tried to resist him, but Brown was too strong and physically overpowered her. She screamed and cried throughout the entire rape, repeatedly shouting "no" and "stop." Brown refused and penetrated her.

The organization knew his past when they signed him. 

I could care less about these crocodile tears and faux outrage. 

Just like I do when a Steelers fan pretend to all of a sudden care about these things because of" reasons. "

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

So Toomers....if it turns out that AB was telling the truth, can we all collectively call you out on that?  

I mean..I have no horse in this race whatsoever but damn..you really hate this guy, don't you?

You wouldn’t have to call me out. I’d take total blame on my own. Always have. Just like when you told me and all the people that knew Darnold sucked, that they needed to be ready to eat crow. How did that work out for you. 

There is no hate. He’s just an ass who brings all these  incidents on himself. Pointing out his lack of credibility is just logical. Much more than believing a lawyer statement that doesn’t add up. 

2 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

The organization knew his past when they signed him. 

I could care less about these crocodile tears and faux outrage. 

Just like I do when a Steelers fan pretend to all of a sudden care about these things because of" reasons. "

Much as I don’t care about people that only see what they want, except to watch them stumble around their BS statements. 

They knew his past, and it was an easy look into his future. When not diluted by tales of “they out to get me”.  

Just now, Toomers said:

Said by someone who is defending AB…LOL

I'm not "defending" Brown at all. I'm saying it's entirely believable that he's injured and that Arians tried to force him to play injured. Doesn't excuse Brown's behavior in this incident or before and I don't think he should be playing in the league, but Arians is a shady character and always has been. Completely believable he's a scumbag in this situation too. He already proved himself to be one with the "one issue and Brown is done" and then keeping him around after the fake vax card. I'm not defending anyone here, they all are losers.

• Pie 1

I place the most responsibility on Tampa Bay for hiring Antonio Brown, knowing his long history of various behavioral problems.

They knew Brown was a headcase when they signed him, so Sunday they got the bad result that was almost assured to happen sooner or later.

Edited by KatsAzz
  • Pie 2

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

I'm not "defending" Brown at all. I'm saying it's entirely believable that he's injured and that Arians tried to force him to play injured. Doesn't excuse Brown's behavior in this incident or before and I don't think he should be playing in the league, but Arians is a shady character and always has been. Completely believable he's a scumbag in this situation too. He already proved himself to be one with the "one issue and Brown is done" and then keeping him around after the fake vax card. I'm not defending anyone here, they all are losers.

Yet you stated in your 1st post

“The Bucs are an absolute trash organization from top to bottom. Brown has his problems as he said but I believe his statement on this issue.”

How is this not defending Brown when you believe a habitual liar’s statements as fact as opposed to everything he has ever done. 

10 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Yet you stated in your 1st post

“The Bucs are an absolute trash organization from top to bottom. Brown has his problems as he said but I believe his statement on this issue.”

How is this not defending Brown when you believe a habitual liar’s statements as fact as opposed to everything he has ever done. 

Read the post you quoted a bit more carefully. No need to go further here

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

Read the post you quoted a bit more carefully. No need to go further here

I did. You bring up Arians being not credible because he’s a loudmouth who got the team MRSA. Yet have no problem dismissing ABs entire life to call his version somehow “more credible”. Which version is your actual opinion. Your first or last? Because they’re nowhere near the same.