• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s a two year plan now

unicar15

This post lost me at trade CMC for a 1st. 
He has played all of 10 games out of a possible 33 in 2 seasons.
He's an injury prone RB that's getting older, and has a huge contract. 

I believe we get a mid-round 3rd at best,
probably a package for a 4th, a positional need, and conditional 2nd would be what I consider realistic.

Edited by PantherBoy95
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, BrianS said:

Dear OP:

lol

"Trade CMC" - Trade value has never been lower on him.

"Josh McDaniels is top of the HC list" - What?  There are few head coaches who can be said to be less connected than Rhule.  McDaniels is one of them.  He is clueless.

McDaniels has all the signs of a great Coordinator who makes a terrible HC. The difference between those two positions requires what he just does not have. 

IMO we could cut so many guys on this team, squeak out a little cap and just sign UDFAs and be in a better spot talent wise. Start with the 2 duds on Oline we signed last year. Not worth playing and not worth paying, if we can recoop any cap then dump them.

I appreciate the post OP. 

I do disagree with the trading players portion of it. Those players will end up costing us more than their return value. 

CMC, Brown and Anderson are all players at positions that we need and all can be significant. The problem is the oline. We need to go hard in free agency and bolster that in the draft. 

Im resigned to the fact we have Rhule, but now that no change has been made, Im ready to look forward and hope that he can redeem this team. 

I love this team but its depressing shitting on its coaches and players. So Im still on the band wagon and looking forward to how we look to address these challenges.