• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching News

Mr. Scot

58 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Scot do you have a list of the OL coaches on file?

Feels like it will be maybe more important than Mcdoo hire,(me mainly)

It has to be someone for the NY coughlin group, almost 100%.

Posted.

Granted, we could still go outside the box for a choice like Juan Castillo or Mike Munchak. I'm just not expecting it.

I have no words to even say with regards to the hire. My main question is how in the he** are we going to sign free agents? Players HATE Ben McAdoo. I mean look at Tre Boston's twitter, it is known throughout the league. He used to throw his players under the bus, and I have heard far worse things about him from my Giants friend who is currently laughing at me.....Between players already not buying into Rhule and hating McAdoo, what free agents will sign here????

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Payton still noncommittal...

Part of me says no way he leaves. 

Another part of me could see it as I could see him being the type of guy who sees the run ending. Brees is retired, and they're in cap hell. Payton probably has no interest in a rebuild. 

3 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Part of me says no way he leaves. 

Another part of me could see it as I could see him being the type of guy who sees the run ending. Brees is retired, and they're in cap hell. Payton probably has no interest in a rebuild. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in Dallas.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

Possible, but not sure he and Jerry could get along. Also, Dallas has an already developing issue. The players want to keep Quinn around, but without giving him tge HC job that isn't guaranteed

He was in Dallas prior to the saints. Jerry actually hosted a dinner in his honor after the Saints won the super bowl.