• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Games

Catsfan69

1 minute ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Watching this game is so disheartening. Panthers are so far from contending when compared to these playoff franchises. We're managed and coached like a high school football team playing in the NFL. The Process is not working, look what Bengals did in 2 season. #1 pick to AFC championship, fun 7 years Rhule!

Put Joe Burrow on this team and we're in the playoffs with NFL caliber coaching.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Put Joe Burrow on this team and we're in the playoffs with NFL caliber coaching.

This team will never make the playoffs again. Maybe once Tepper sells and/or moves them, but the team you know as the Carolina Panthers will never make the playoffs again. 2017 will go down as the last winning season in franchise history, which is fine by me in all honesty. I wish the NFL would disband the team tomorrow. 

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

This team will never make the playoffs again. Maybe once Tepper sells and/or moves them, but the team you know as the Carolina Panthers will never make the playoffs again.   

Carl, jesus chirst.....

Im leaving with this, you godless mofos, killing my buzz......fug....

Edited by Basbear

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We’re so far away from that. When was the last time the Panthers had a bad QB and bad coaching for a full season? The Pickles season with lame duck John Fox?

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

This team will never make the playoffs again. Maybe once Tepper sells and/or moves them, but the team you know as the Carolina Panthers will never make the playoffs again. 2017 will go down as the last winning season in franchise history, which is fine by me in all honesty. I wish the NFL would disband the team tomorrow. 

Barring falling backasswards into an elite QB like the Bengals did, it's gonna be hard to overcome how terrible of an owner Tepper has been. He's either going to have to figure it out or we're sadly doomed to being a bottom feeder.

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Breh.....

Jimmy G is NOT taking this panther group anywhere.....are you trolling?

I said. He needs to win the Superbowl. So the niners keep him.

Thus saving us from ourselves and not allowing us to have him.

I mean you quoted it so I assume you read it.

1 minute ago, Murph said:

We’re so far away from that. When was the last time the Panthers had a bad QB and bad coaching for a full season? The Pickles season with lame duck John Fox?

We're literally a coach and a QB away from competing. Unfortunately, since Tepper can't see that then we're effectively a billion miles away.

• Pie 2