• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper=Two Faced

BurnNChinn

7 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

These threads on Tepper are getting just annoying just like the posters that make them. Stop making dumb threads and you will stop getting pooed on.

Like I said I could care less about a stupid poo emoji. If u don’t like the threads don’t click on it, it’s really that easy. If u need some help with that just let me know. Good day sir!

19 hours ago, amcoolio said:

100% chance @BurnNChinn will be the first guy to post "The Panthers will win a SB and its because of Tepper" the moment we go on a 3 game win streak

This board is extreme bipolar, I've never seen anything like it

Credit where credit is due, @BurnNChinn was one of the very vocal ones saying that the 3-0 start to the season was fool's gold. In fact, I've never seen them say anything positive about the Panthers since I've been on this board lol. It's all been doom and gloom.

• Pie 2

Just now, travisura said:

Credit where credit is due, @BurnNChinn was one of the very vocal ones saying that the 3-0 start to the season was fool's gold. In fact, I've never seen them say anything positive about the Panthers since I've been on this board lol. It's all been doom and gloom.

Hey I’ve just been like that since Fhule took over, but I seen it last two years and know it’s not going to be any better till he’s out.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

Relax.  It's been 3 years lol.  Not like anyone can force him out because the team is bad.  Tepper ain't the problem.  The coach he hired is.  He will get a better one at some point (I hope).

A guy who thinks he's football smart when he isn't is a huge problem.

Having an owner who trusted the wrong people kept this team mediocre for most of its existence.

And right now, it doesn't look like anything's changed.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

20 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Coming from someone that’s been complaining just as much in posts. You was just to scared to say anything. Like I said whatever, I feel like his a worthless owner. I don’t care who don’t agree with me.

You make it sound like I'm hanging in there. I'm not. I let go and I'm happier for it 

You're just fuggin miserable and have been since you started in here.

Either the team has made you miserable or you're just an overall miserable person.

If it's the team....just walk away  

If it's just you, find a therapist....and still walk away.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

20 minutes ago, rayzor said:

You make it sound like I'm hanging in there. I'm not. I let go and I'm happier for it 

You're just fuggin miserable and have been since you started in here.

Either the team has made you miserable or you're just an overall miserable person.

If it's the team....just walk away  

If it's just you, find a therapist....and still walk away.

I was so mad I only watched one game last season. I did read up on stats and saw lowlights on the web though.

My Sundays were much sweeter. 

Nothing wrong with it. You can't let Tepper destroying your teams  halfway decent historical win % in 4 short years to where you line up with the likes of the NY Jets drive up your blood pressure and make you challenge fellow huddlers to a South Boulevard parking lot beatdown.

Get your mind off of your Panthers ever getting back to relevancy. Embrace it. The suck. Why? Because it's working 1000% and you just can't see it.

• Flames 1