• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is Rhule going to give up for Jimmy G?

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You think Matt Rhule is deterred by THAT? This is the man who watched Sam Darnold's film and said "Yeah, THAT'S my guy!" All he sees is a QB who has been to a SB and another NFC CG in recent years. That's the type of QB he needs.

Differences Sam was younger and you could be blind by his physical talent and think you can fix him mentally.. Which most will be wrong.. Jimmy doesn't have nearly the arm or athleticism to fool you..

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Now do Teddy.

Teddy was a Hurney, Brady boy.. That's why it was so easy to let him go.. They won't do the same with Sam.. You can see how they still cover up for Sam in interview... They trashed Teddy before the season was over last year...

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Differences Sam was younger and you could be blind by his physical talent and think you can fix him mentally.. Which most will be wrong.. Jimmy doesn't have nearly the arm or athleticism to fool you..

Sam was just ass, always was and always will be. I know he was on a terrible team, but so was Stafford with the Lions for most of his career, but the difference between them was night and day. I know Rhule was desperate for a QB after the Watson thing flopped but fug, he could have gotten Andy Dalton in FA and got better play. Didn't have to trade picks for him and take his 5th year bonus.

• Pie 1

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Sam was just ass, always was and always will be. I know he was on a terrible team, but so was Stafford with the Lions for most of his career, but the difference between them was night and day. I know Rhule was desperate for a QB after the Watson thing flopped but fug, he could have gotten Andy Dalton in FA and got better play. Didn't have to trade picks for him and take his 5th year bonus.

Sam was ass but again his physical talent and age will still entice Ppl even when he leaves here... 

Ppl forget Jeff George had a 12 year NFL career based on nothing but ppl believeing in his physical talent and got 5 teams fooled thinking they could fix him...