• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Senior bowl preview..

WOW!!

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Pickett's balls are pretty uninspiring so far, Dunno if he's that much different than a Will Grier type

What about a more athletic Mac with probably a better arm? He has some of the better field vision. I wouldn’t want him at 6, but a trade down and still acquire him might be ok. Malik or Sam at 6 if we go QB. 

The biggest thing that scares me about Willis (outside of his rawness and my concerns about our coaching staff not being able to properly develop him) is tht his presence probably almost gives Rhule a 4th year. You pretty much know you're drafting Willis not for next year but for the future. Playing him as a rookie probably isn't going to go well.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The biggest thing that scares me about Willis (outside of his rawness and my concerns about our coaching staff not being able to properly develop him) is tht his presence probably almost gives Rhule a 4th year. You pretty much know you're drafting Willis not for next year but for the future. Playing him as a rookie probably isn't going to go well.

Also why in the hell would we draft Willis when we could have had Fields?

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That could happen.. But if that does it means he was so good he got us to a playoffs are was so good we are assured of a franchise QB.. 

I also like that he would be a enticing piece to lure a good HC if Rhule is fired..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

That could happen.. But if that does it means he was so good he got us to a playoffs are was so good we are assured of a franchise QB.. 

I also like that he would be a enticing piece to lure a good HC if Rhule is fired..

Nah, I'm thinking 6-7 wins with Willis riding the pine. Willis is almost ready now. He'll get us over the hump. It's vital I come back for a 4th year. You don't want to potentially damage Malik's development by making him endure a coaching change bringing in a completely different system.

That's how you get a 4th year of Matt Rhule with no actual signs of progress.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nah, I'm thinking 6-7 wins with Willis riding the pine. Willis is almost ready now. He'll get us over the hump. It's vital I come back for a 4th year. You don't want to potentially damage Malik's development by making him endure a coaching change bringing in a completely different system.

That's how you get a 4th year of Matt Rhule with no actual signs of progress.

Oh noooo I dont think 6 or 7 wins is going to keep Rhule here.. That's where we disagree...

I also think Wills isn't the type of kid that can be ruined by Rhule .. To tough to confident in himself not a snowflake..