• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walterfootball is finally leaking what the Huddle knows about the Panthers

CashNewton22

35 minutes ago, Verge said:

I doubt I am doing that this year. I'll still do my normal draft stuff but I don't think I will drop many nuggets this year, it is too stressful. Also am in the running for a job for a scouting/writer job so I am not trying to split information two ways.

Beat of luck.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

41 minutes ago, Verge said:

I doubt I am doing that this year. I'll still do my normal draft stuff but I don't think I will drop many nuggets this year, it is too stressful. Also am in the running for a job for a scouting/writer job so I am not trying to split information two ways.

That’s great about the scouting job, good luck! Does this mean no more free agent rumors? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 2/4/2022 at 7:41 PM, Panthercougar68 said:

Point being people throw things around this place and parrot it as gospel and when presented with stuff that goes against them you revert back to “well you know”

Rhule is the main issue with this team we all agree on that.

Walter football is a crock of poo and always has been but people will use it for their confirmation bias.

I get what you’re saying but I’m huge nfl draft nerd/work with a few companies that end up providing services for the players at the combine (hospitality I’m not that cool) and I’ve met him and Charlie Campbell. While I think they’re both not my favorite cup of tea their insight had been accurate 80% of the time. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize we’re an organization in turmoil I was just trying to offer what I thought was useful input others would find interesting. If you don’t find it useful feel free to just stay off the thread. 

6 hours ago, Krovvy said:

I think Walterfootball has been underatted. A lot of their draft rumor section is fairly accurate.

Walter is an idiot for the most part but Charlie who works for Walter has sources inside the Panthers and his mock draft is usually one of the most accurate

Edited by amcoolio

19 hours ago, Verge said:

I have personally spoken to Charlie in the past in regards to our drafts.

Correction, it was Walter not Charlie, and it was about us being very interested in Little if the board fell that way. I went back and checked just for the record lol

• Beer 1