• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy on UFC tonight

He's just not very good. Big, athletic, powerful dude with subpar skill set who hasn't improved. He'll always have a punchers chance but legitimately good fighters are going to beat him most of the time. That's back to back 1st round knockout losses and he got flat out dominated last night.

On 3/6/2022 at 12:51 AM, rayzor said:

I've been tossing out hardy threads for years now. You can thank @Nails for that. 

mod muscles duly flexed.

lmfao I haven't thought about that guy in ages so I checked out his post history

Greg Hardy Greg Hardy this other player committed a crime or did something bad, why's he in the league but Panther legend and amazing human being Greg Hardy isn't? Greg Hardy Greg Hardy GREG HARDY

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

lmfao I haven't thought about that guy in ages so I checked out his post history

Greg Hardy Greg Hardy this other player committed a crime or did something bad, why's he in the league but Panther legend and amazing human being Greg Hardy isn't? Greg Hardy Greg Hardy GREG HARDY

Yeah it was funny/pathetic for a while, then just pathetic. Guy was obsessed. Suspicion is it was Hardy just being obsessed with himself.

• Pie 1

On 3/6/2022 at 9:56 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

He's just not very good. Big, athletic, powerful dude with subpar skill set who hasn't improved. He'll always have a punchers chance but legitimately good fighters are going to beat him most of the time. That's back to back 1st round knockout losses and he got flat out dominated last night.

His football career was exactly that, too. Made all of his money off of performance against one bad tackle that Atlanta had one year.