• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gilmore sounds like he's gone

Mr. Scot

That's a bummer. I would like to have him back. I wish he would consider staying one more year here to help out the young guys but I understand he needs to get his money in his last years while he can. He is a good guy and very solid player in my book either way. Only wish we would be able to have the luxury if having him around at least another season to mentor and help grow up our young corners. He is just a character guy all the way around it seems. Guys like this are great for the locker room and great for team morale.

Never understood why we brought him in to start with.  We were making moves like we were close to making some post seasons noise lol.  I love Gilmore as a Gamecocks fan I have followed him his entire career, just did not see the logic in signing him to this bad team last year.  I never expected him to stay. 

2 hours ago, Barney said:

Never understood why we brought him in to start with.  We were making moves like we were close to making some post seasons noise lol.  I love Gilmore as a Gamecocks fan I have followed him his entire career, just did not see the logic in signing him to this bad team last year.  I never expected him to stay. 

Because everyone in America was saying Sam Darnold was legit except for the the "Cam nuthuggers"