• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper will let Watson name next head coach?

Zod

Oh this is a GREAT idea. Let Watson who can't even control his own pecker and it's needs pick a head coach. This clown show goes further than just Rhule I guess? Is Tepper a clown also? If so, how the hell can a billionaire who is brilliant in his craft be such a goof when it comes to his other business of football? Wouldn't his brilliance take over and prevent him from at least making a clown show? I'm not saying Tepper would be a genius in football but his general genius should prevent him from allowing a clown show with the Panthers right?

43 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Yeah, but they would still have a top 5 QB. While we have Darnold, and possibly Malik Willis that would start next year at some point. We're just so much better (sarcasm). And everyone talking about cap room. 

They've been in cap "hell" for how long? And what's happened? Nothing. That thought is dumb at this point. Utterly stupid. 

No way Watson is a top 5 QB in the league. First of all he hasn't even taken a snap of NFL football in well over a year now and second of all the last time he did it he was probably top 10 but no way in hell top 5. We seem to have to give up the draft picks and assets of a top 5 QB just to get this pervert but he is most definitely no top 5.

• Pie 1

Just now, YourLastThought said:

No way Watson is a top 5 QB in the league. First of all he hasn't even taken a snap of NFL football in well over a year now and second of all the last time he did it he was probably top 10 but no way in hell top 5. We seem to have to give up the draft picks and assets of a top 5 QB just to get this pervert but he is most definitely no top 5.

Damn. It's easy to see the people that don't like Watson are the same ones that think he's not a top 5 QB. LOL. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Damn. It's easy to see the people that don't like Watson are the same ones that think he's not a top 5 QB. LOL. 

I think he is a piss poor leader and would rather roll with Cam another year and draft our future QB next season. We have to give up too much to get this goof ball. It will set the team back years and the best coach will have nothing to work with after Rhule is fired which we all know he will be because he just can't coach at the NFL level to save his life. Watson is good but no way top 5. Top 10 absolutely. H hanst played in well over a year, how could he even be top anything much less top 5?

7 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

my the f150s are rumbling today 

Yeah because anybody who disagrees with you has to drive an F150 don't they. Take your politics, your general little snarky spoiled baby attitude, your Toyota Prius (since you seem to know what everyone drives I will guess yours) and head back to the tinderbox to whine about society there sweet cake.

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I think he is a piss poor leader and would rather roll with Cam another year and draft our future QB next season. We have to give up too much to get this goof ball. It will set the team back years and the best coach will have nothing to work with after Rhule is fired which we all know he will be because he just can't coach at the NFL level to save his life. Watson is good but no way top 5. Top 10 absolutely. H hanst played in well over a year, how could he even be top anything much less top 5?

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

15 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

I don’t want him on our team because of what it will cost and the allegations. He is a top 5 QB in the league especially when you factor how young he still is. I’d much rather draft Willis and try to build around him. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1