• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Was Just Thinking.....

Catsfan69

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

95% of me believes he's done at least as a starting QB.  Might have a career as a backup.

That said.  No one, and I mean no one would have succeeded behind our offensive line.  I will give him that 5% as a maybe he can thrive behind a good offensive line.   

i don't think so, but IMO there is a small chance he can be a starting QB.  

The point is there isn't a long term solution. 

Roll with him and draft next year cause this class sucks.

27 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

What if our failure to land Watson and our mere interest in him lights a spark in Sam.

He then comes in next year and is instantly transformed into Jake.

Now wouldn't that make some of you feel foolish?

Having a legitimate OL may light a spark under Sam.  He seemed to unravel last year as pockets were collapsing all-around him.  If we don't get Watson, let's fix OL before deciding on next step with QB.  Would love to see Corbett and Brown as our starting OGs with Moton and our #6 pick at the bookends.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Dude I'm at the point that I WANT to see this team fail next year because of how bad the coach and owner have made things. 

Maybe after another year of bottom feeding we can finally get someone competent as a HC.

It has been a poo show, but they seemed to have learned a little. Better assistant coaches, and so far Free Agency has been solid. They seem to be pointing in the right direction now. It seems like Rhule may have lost his full roster control from the outside looking in which would be a good thing.