• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Also, FWIW, Jonathan Alexander Doesn't Think It's a "Strong Possibility" That Cam is Coming Back

Proudiddy

3 minutes ago, Verge said:

I've been saying, it makes no sense. He was benched for Sam and disrespected by Rhule multiple times. He should go compete in Seattle and not waste his time here. I doubt Rhule wants him back anyway.

I feel the same way, and at least I feel like I got some degree of closure in him coming back, but Rhule ruined what should've been a storybook comeback.  I'm just glad he got to come back and feel the love from us fans and knows where we stand, and now he gets to make the decision on what happens next on his own terms.

I'll always love me some Cam.

Baby Reaction GIF

• Beer 1

43 minutes ago, Verge said:

I've been saying, it makes no sense. He was benched for Sam and disrespected by Rhule multiple times. He should go compete in Seattle and not waste his time here. I doubt Rhule wants him back anyway.

I don't think Rhule wants Newton back.

I'd add the fact that it was Rhule who had the conversation with him rather than Fitterer tells me he's not likely joining up again.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

He was better than darnold, while not being given the same opportunity.

this is also with only getting to play a game and a quarter with cmc 

We only had CMC for limited games you act like Darnold played 15 games with CMC lmao

Why can't people just admit that every single one of our QBs was terrible last season and bringing ALL 3 of them back for another year is a huge waste of money.

Edited by tecc86

22 minutes ago, tecc86 said:

We only had CMC for limited games you act like Darnold played 15 games with CMC lmao

Why can't people just admit that every single one of our QBs was terrible last season and bringing ALL 3 of them back for another year is a huge waste of money.

We got better production from a guy off the couch than Sam and for a fraction of the cost Sam is getting.

Sam played more games with CMC and his play still was worst than Cam’s, and that’s without getting yanked in and out of games 

the team was terrible in general down the stretch. 

• Pie 2