• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Walker vs Malik Willis

8 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

You do realize multiple people share the same views right?

I've been accused of being two different people. 

Some guy named Chuck and some guy named college coach or something like that. 

Yes I don’t know what this guys deal is. I sign up and he stands out in front of my locker room trying to bully the new guy. Is NC sports message boards this hostile all the time?

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Neal Perts said:

Yes I don’t know what this guys deal is. I sign up and he stands out in front of my locker room trying to bully the new guy. Is NC sports message boards this hostile all the time?

@rayzor am I wrong or is this Let’s get it canes? Seems to post the same stuff and he signed up just a few days after you banned that username.

• Poo 1

On 3/31/2022 at 8:24 AM, Neal Perts said:

Why do pocket passers keep winning the super bowl year after year then? 🤔

So aside from Brady (unicorn) and Mahomes (mobile/plays outside the pocket a lot), which recent Super Bowl Winning Pocket Passer would you want on our team? Stafford who couldn’t win a playoff game until he went to a loaded them, 38 year old Manning who leaned on Denver’s elite defense, Nick Foles, or Joe Flaco?

55 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

@rayzor am I wrong or is this Let’s get it canes? Seems to post the same stuff and he signed up just a few days after you banned that username.

I got him.

If you see someone like that again and you suspect them of being an alt, just report a post and say it and we'll check it out. 

That goes for everyone. We do a decent job of catching them (for the sheer number that keep coming back), but it could be better. Some get past our radar so if y'all see and suspect someone, go ahead and report it.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Neal Perts said:

Ok man. I don’t even know what that is. I just signed up. Leave me alone please. I’m here for NC sports. I didn’t know joining a message board you start to get harassed.  My experience hasn’t been good so far. 

I know I just banned your account....again. at least you changed your account name up a little. But never blaspheme the name of that righteous drum god again.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, X-Clown said:

Jokes on you buddy you just banned someone that was not me.  I wasn’t even gonna bother coming back to this stupid ass boy club but since there’s a bunch of tattletales that love to police a message board. Wow.  Who gets their rocks on policing a message board?  I was reading these posts and this one cracked me up. You both suck. Just as bad as Matt Rhule.   You won’t let people have an opinion if it doesn’t fit your liberal narrative.   I know this will get banned but I won’t ever come back. You both need to quick taking eachother so seriously. You team sucks anyways just like this place. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

55 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I know I just banned your account....again at least you changed your account name up a little. But never blaspheme the name of that righteous drum god again.

Hahaha. That wasn’t even me. I had no intention of ever coming back here but I saw you harassing some person because their view didn’t meet your narrative. You guys need to quit taking yourself seriously. It’s a message board Jesus Christ. 

3 minutes ago, John Duffy said:

Hahaha. That wasn’t even me. I had no intention of ever coming back here but I saw you harassing some person because their view didn’t meet your narrative. You guys need to quit taking yourself seriously. It’s a message board Jesus Christ. 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

26 minutes ago, John Duffy said:

Jokes on you buddy you just banned someone that was not me.  I wasn’t even gonna bother coming back to this stupid ass boy club but since there’s a bunch of tattletales that love to police a message board. Wow.  Who gets their rocks on policing a message board?  I was reading these posts and this one cracked me up. You both suck. Just as bad as Matt Rhule.   You won’t let people have an opinion if it doesn’t fit your liberal narrative.   I know this will get banned but I won’t ever come back. You both need to quick taking eachother so seriously. You team sucks anyways just like this place. 

25 minutes ago, John Duffy said:

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

9 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Pretty weak ratting him out. 

Maybe if he wasn't a racist troll, he wouldn't have been banned on a bunch of other usernames (and only a matter of time for this one). Same thing for chuck and college coach. You probably shouldn't be proud that people think you are either of those guys and should be madder at yourself for having so much in common with these guys than taking it out on me.

Edited by X-Clown
  • Pie 1