• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke / UNC game thread

Zod

8 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Fifteen points really isn't anything in college basketball. Epic lol. Only to dumb ass dookies that couldn't sniff getting into that school

Hahaha your boys lost a 15 point lead and a chance to be National Champions.  I feel sorry for you.

Edited by Rocky Davis

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Because we're coming up on draft season and there's like six active posters on this thread. 

Stay mad. 😂

You stay mad too - I suppose it sucks that both of us are Panther fans and our teams couldn't win the National Championship. 

I mean you guys were a lot closer and up by 15 so congrats!

FPjazhCX0AM8FCq.jpg

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That was a threat? 😂

Man, you are big mad! 😂

This shitt is crazy. Dudes making excuse after excuse and can't accept the colossal L that Duke took last Saturday. 

North Carolina handed Coach K his first ever loss as Duke’s head coach back in 1980.

It also handed Coach K a loss in his final game at Cameron Indoor. 

It also defeated Coach K in his final game as Duke’s head coach.

As a great Michigan State fan said to me in a text on Saturday:

Damn son. Duke lost me some bread tonight. But for Duke, having your legendary coach's last home game and career ended by the same, first year coach of your worst rival, is a cataclysmic L that Duke has gotta hold for eternity. 

Seems the fans of Duke are not taking this very hurtful fact serious. So, let's talk about Kansas instead. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. 

• Poo 1

10 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

This shitt is crazy. Dudes making excuse after excuse and can't accept the colossal L that Duke took last Saturday. 

North Carolina handed Coach K his first ever loss as Duke’s head coach back in 1980.

It also handed Coach K a loss in his final game at Cameron Indoor. 

It also defeated Coach K in his final game as Duke’s head coach.

As a great Michigan State fan said to me in a text on Saturday:

Damn son. Duke lost me some bread tonight. But for Duke, having your legendary coach's last home game and career ended by the same, first year coach of your worst rival, is a cataclysmic L that Duke has gotta hold for eternity. 

Seems the fans of Duke are not taking this very hurtful fact serious. So, let's talk about Kansas instead. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. 

Most of them are. Just a couple dummies here and there 

1 minute ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

The fact that no one knows what you're talking about when you say 143-115 just shows how iconic 40-25 really is, and is going to be for years to come.

It's an historic embarrassment.

You're so delusional. The only ones that will remember that fifteen point lead is dookies trying to cover their shame. No one else will. 

But EVERYONE will remember what UNC did to coach K in his last game at cameron and his only final four game against them 

1 minute ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

The fact that no one knows what you're talking about when you say 143-115 just shows how iconic 40-25 really is, and is going to be for years to come.

It's an historic embarrassment.

😂

Keep telling yourself that. 😂 😂 😂

It's literally about 0.25% of specifically Duke fans who believe this. The VAST majority of duke fans know better. I've literally heard ZERO poo talk from any duke fans in my circle. That says it all. We talk poo to each other constantly. It's over. Y'all gotta win 30 straight to even begin to say anything ever again. 😂

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

😂

Keep telling yourself that. 😂 😂 😂

It's literally about 0.25% of specifically Duke fans who believe this. The VAST majority of duke fans know better. I've literally heard ZERO poo talk from any duke fans in my circle. That says it all. We talk poo to each other constantly. It's over. Y'all gotta win 30 straight to even begin to say anything ever again. 😂

The fact that the Duke fans on here don't understand this is mind blowing. Like their brains don't work correctly