• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free agency news

Mr. Scot

14 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

It probably would not be too difficult for you to show a little more resect to other people. I know that would be appreciated by quite a few here.   If you need help there is probably an app that will guide you.

My momma threatening to "beat my @$$ until my nose bled" worked for me, but these are different times, so, in the interest of building a better online community:

5 Sites and Apps to Relearn Kindness and Become a Better Person

https://www.makeuseof.com/sites-and-apps-to-relearn-kindness-become-a-better-person/

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

It probably would not be too difficult for you to show a little more resect to other people. I know that would be appreciated by quite a few here.   If you need help there is probably an app that will guide you.

Noted. Thank you. Have a great day. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

28 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Perhaps you could apply that same concept to Robby Anderson and Cam Newton's social media posts.

48 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Can’t look at an app headline that buzzes to your phone to show the info on your banner…. Or open the huddle and scroll through pages of info… gee mom, how does the internet work? Get lost with this, troll. 

Why be a douchebag? She's about the least trolly poster on this site.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Why be a douchebag? She's about the least trolly poster on this site.

Because it was a good counterpoint. How do you get to call people that all the time without receiving a temp. Ban, because you’re a mod? Pretty rude man. 
Who doesn’t get fed up with stuff on here from time to time. Chill. 

Just now, Actionman0z said:

Because it was a good counterpoint. How do you get to call people that all the time without receiving a temp. Ban, because you’re a mod? Pretty rude man. 
Who doesn’t get fed up with stuff on here from time to time. Chill. 

What? Did you get either a warning or a temp ban? 😂