• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is full of it regarding Darnold

top dawg

6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

If you ppl can't realize he's lying and why he's doing it.. Then you need your money taking or didn't have it in the 1st place..

Lmao

Same ppl eat McDonald's 2 a week thinking they're eating real beef.. Talking about companies lying and taking your money..

Gthfo

You clearly don't work at a company where workers are held accountable and have honest conversations with leadership.

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

If you ppl can't realize he's lying and why he's doing it.. Then you need your money taking or didn't have it in the 1st place..

Lmao

Same ppl eat McDonald's 2 a week thinking they're eating real beef.. Talking about companies lying and taking your money..

Gthfo

You love to hear yourself ramble on about nothing. At this point, you're only entertaining yourself. 

10 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Your entire line of posting here is one big straw man. You've intimated that I've said things that I haven't. You've used words like "befuddled" and "upset". 

Jon Snow had a mature response, and I responded to him in kind. Perhaps you should take a gander...

His whole line of reasoning makes no sense.

One one hand he thinks people here are overreacting because it's obvious he's lying and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Then turns around and says these lies are going to fool another coaching staff into making the same mistakes he and his staff did.

Make it make sense . 😂 

• Flames 1

Just now, Call Me James said:

You clearly don't work at a company where workers are held accountable and have honest conversations with leadership.

No....

I run my own company..

And being honest with employees is different then crapping on that employee in public..

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

No....

I run my own company..

And being honest with employees is different then crapping on that employee in public..

So you'd lie to your customers about the quality of your employee after that employee did a poor job?

Probably not a good business.

Edited by Call Me James

Just now, Call Me James said:

So you'd lie to your customers about the quality of your employee after that did a poor job?

If I want to get value out of that employee still might have to use that employee or don't won't my competition to know what my plans are that might be divulge if I crap on that employee.. Hell yes..

Works for me..

5 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

So you'd lie to your customers about the quality of your employee after that employee did a poor job?

Comparing trade leverage and managing the media to lying to customers about an employee is like comparing magnets to seaweed. There is nothing there to compare.

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Dude you are literally upset the owner (you don't like) said nice things about a player (you don't like) and talk about mature responses in the same thread..

Alright cool .. 

I'm sorry if your feelings got hurt with me debating you .

It's not a debate if you're not even addressing the point. Furthermore, I'm not debating as much as I'm pointing out the absurdity of Tepper's words when juxtaposed against Darnold's career stats. Finally, I don't dislike Tepper the man or the owner. I'm not in that lot; you're assuming once again. I don't dislike Darnold the man, but I do dislike Darnold the QB based upon observation and his career stats. You and everyone else will know when I don't like Tepper. That time has not come at this point.

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Since you don't remember ..

This is what Joe Douglas was saying about Sam before they traded him..

Wasn't this before they had even fired Adam Gase? He said he's their best QB on the roster that's it. Sam has had back to back seasons as the worst starting QB in the NFL. There is data that shows there's really no other QB that has been as bad as he was in that timespan within the last ten years. There is no reason to speak positively other than to say he is currently the best QB on the roster because only he and PJ Walker are currently under contract. There is not an NFL team out there stupid enough as we were to buy this foolishness. There is no purpose to say these things other than to further embarrass ourselves. If we can't trade him cut his ass loose we are NOT fooling anyone with this nonsense.

Edited by frankw
  • Flames 1