• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers likely drafting a QB

Zod

1 hour ago, Gucceland said:

They take the best QB available on Saturday...Matt Moore type guy.  These guys are convinced that the 3-0 start last year solidified Carrot Top as a starting QB as long as CM is playing and with a new OL.  I don't know if they are correct or not, but I see them running this poop back next year and not giving up on their initial decision to trade of Darnold in the first place.  They basically gave up the 2nd and 3rd round picks for the guy, so they seem all in.

Where did the 3rd round pick come from?

Also you're underplaying how bad Brady was as an OC.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

As I recall, he's about the only one we didn't.

They eventually brought him in. It was after everyone else including Zappe had visited. When Fitterer was working with the Seahawks they intentionally didn’t bring Russell Wilson in for a visit so teams would think they weren’t interested. 

Just now, Newbie said:

They eventually brought him in. It was after everyone else including Zappe had visited. When Fitterer was working with the Seahawks they intentionally didn’t bring Russell Wilson in for a visit so teams would think they weren’t interested. 

Gotcha. I know he wasn't initially scheduled.