• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NHL Playoff Discussion Thread

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Freddie is just a wall... literally He's bigger than even Vasilevskiy a lot less net space and reliance on speed and reaction.

When we win tomorrow and get it to 3-1. I’d consider playing Freddie for the series win so he gets a game before we face Tampa (assuming he’s not ready tomorrow).

12 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

When we win tomorrow and get it to 3-1. I’d consider playing Freddie for the series win so he gets a game before we face Tampa (assuming he’s not ready tomorrow).

Let's not jinx it. We have been terrible on the road. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Let's not jinx it. We have been terrible on the road. 

While not needed to win on the road until a potential SCF we do need to get more full practices in to help the PP.... I don't think it's a coincidence that TDAs injury was when our PP started to suck.... (and we had 3 full practices since he came back prior to today).

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Y’all realize Tampa winning was great right??? We beat the rangers…..we have home ice to the Stanley cup.  We don’t lose on home ice. 

I don't think anyone with a rational mind would want to play Tampa right now.... They have to be the favorite to win the Stanley cup

5 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I don't think anyone with a rational mind would want to play Tampa right now.... They have to be the favorite to win the Stanley cup

That’s the wrong attitude. If you are championship level you don’t care who you play. In fact, they have to play us. 

• Flames 1

5 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Tampa just likes beating up on weak teams. The Panthers faded pretty bad at the end this year and their division is pie as well. Nothing like the metro division. 

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Let’s just beat the rangers before we start talking about beating Tampa. That’s bad juju 

Nothing we say or do on this board will effect the outcome in any way. If I was going with what's bad juju I'd have to point out the threads started before GameDay are bad luck.... that said let's beat them tonight close them out Thurs and have a few extra days of rest along with TB #GoCanes