• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cade Mays

ellis

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

This was my favorite pick of our draft 

Many people had Mays projected as a first round pick before this past college season, and its not like he played badly last year either.  I think we got a steal.  Can never have too many quality offensive linemen. 

• Pie 1

On 5/15/2022 at 12:22 PM, KillerKat said:

Makes me more infuriated how we took a fuging long snapper over just keeping it simple and drafting an o-lineman like Trey Smith. I can never forgive Rhule for that. It wasn't that hard. It was an obvious choice that could've helped the team. Last year and this year shows that we give Rhule control over late rounds and some UDFAs. 

To make matters worse, Smith was chosen by KC with OUR 6th round pick.  The Jets  traded the 6th we gave them for Sam to KC.  KC used it for Smith.

That said the entire NFL passed on Smith 6 times and Fitt isn't blameless here.  Fitt is the one who raved about Deonte, our Smith alternative:https://youtu.be/JMtSvMy5Vdo?t=1835

Fitt is also the one who chose to get the LS in the 6th:  https://youtu.be/JMtSvMy5Vdo?t=1863

Edited by poundaway

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

And, we are in the 6th and the only guys left on our board are a long snapper and Hoskins?

I think our media department cannot or do not want to have us showing  interest in guys we didn't get.  If you look Rhule is continuing his list but its clipped.  The only reason Hoskins made the show was because we got him later. 

• Pie 1

• 2 weeks later...