• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam on last season

CRA

1 hour ago, MasterAwesome said:

Yeah which doesn’t exactly jive with the whole “learning the offense” narrative. His best game was his first start, and his performance basically declined more and more as the season went on.

I dunno. Seems like every QB we had got worse the more time they had to learn the system. 

Likely points to coaching incompetence.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Call Me James said:

I dunno. Seems like every QB we had got worse the more time they had to learn the system. 

Likely points to coaching incompetence.

I'd say it's more about tape.

Once other teams have film on what you can and can't do, they adjust. Then you either adjust to their adjustments or you decline.

• Pie 1

Just now, The Return said:

lol the day we were supposed to get GREAT news this comes out

The two had no connection.

And you've been predicting this for what, three years now? Still hasn't happened, and there's not much reason to believe it ever will.

New is not MVP Newton anymore. Whether or not you accept that doesn't really matter.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The two had no connection.

And you've been predicting this for what, three years now? Still hasn't happened, and there's not much reason to believe it ever will.

New is not MVP Newton anymore. Whether or not you accept that doesn't really matter.

Cam = 17

Rivera's birthday is 1/7

2011 - when Panthers got Cam, Rivera - was the Panthers 17th season

1/7 of this season Clausen made a CAMeo for Rhule saying third time is a charm

You just do not get it do you?

11111.jpg

8 minutes ago, The Return said:

Cam = 17

Rivera's birthday is 1/7

2011 - when Panthers got Cam, Rivera - was the Panthers 17th season

1/7 of this season Clausen made a CAMeo for Rhule saying third time is a charm

You just do not get it do you?

11111.jpg

Aaaaaaand here we go 😆

Cam says one thing but reality shows otherwise. He started off great but as he played more he got worse and by the end of the season he was worse than Darnold. That shows me that it wasn’t him learning the playbook that was the problem as much as him being healthy. He was good when he first came back but as he got just a little west and tear on him he sucked. Also I assume they opened up the playbook as time went on. He was great when he was just doing short yardage and goal line situations but when he had to throw farther he couldn’t do it. That just shows me that the idea he can’t throw anymore is true.

5 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Cam says one thing but reality shows otherwise. He started off great but as he played more he got worse and by the end of the season he was worse than Darnold. That shows me that it wasn’t him learning the playbook that was the problem as much as him being healthy. He was good when he first came back but as he got just a little west and tear on him he sucked. Also I assume they opened up the playbook as time went on. He was great when he was just doing short yardage and goal line situations but when he had to throw farther he couldn’t do it. That just shows me that the idea he can’t throw anymore is true.

The percentage of professional athletes capable of honestly and/or objectively evaluating their own performance is...small.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The percentage of professional athletes capable of honestly and/or objectively evaluating their own performance is...small.

True. Most athletes have a big ego and are narcissistic. Considering how Cam acts when he runs for 2 yards, it shouldn’t be a surprise to hear him prop himself up and act like he’s great when he sucks.