• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Panthers Back Together Practice - Who’s Going?

falconlynx

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Henderson truly looks to be moving toward his "3rd round" status for us. Some Huddlers dogged the pickup and talked sh¡t about him last season, being premature, and all he's done is improved.

The trade got some bad reception because we traded for the worst QB in the league before that and proceeded to stack corners while simultaneously we were fielding a bottom ranked oline and our run defense was obliterated by midseason. He deserved the benefit of the doubt and people knocking him for dealing with depression were dummies but let's not forget the full picture of that situation. Fans had a right to be skeptical. Still have to see it in the regular season. We hope.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Henderson truly looks to be moving toward his "3rd round" status for us. Some Huddlers dogged the pickup and talked sh¡t about him last season, being premature, and all he's done is improved.

I admit... I aint been on the huddle long (account wise)but I gave him hell. The caveat is Steve Wilks. Wilks seems like the right guy to push the buttons on guys like Cj that need a different  type of guidance to reach. Hope it works out. I'm also interested  in Keith Taylor's improvement because  for a late round rookie, he showed promise last year. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 1