• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Disciplinary Officer Sue Robinson is expected to announce her decision on Deshaun Watson's potential suspension Monday 9am EST

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

So if it goes to court does Goodell finally use the exempt list, or does Cleveland let Watson play until the court case? Also would Watson have to physically show up to court when it's really the NFL vs NFLPA going at it?

The Exempt List is an option as far as I know. Not sure on the second but I'm guessing he would, probably with Rusty Hardin by his side.

i think pretty much everyone was expecting this. The NFL knows fans and the general public (outside of Cleveland) are anywhere from very upset to absolutely livid about the length of the suspension.

• Beer 3

Rapist always think the girls deserve it one way or another. She was wearing a short dress so she's a ho and was asking for it. Apparently in Watsons mind if you choose to massage a man you're a tease. This man is a pervert and should get banned but I know that will never happen. 

• Flames 1

14 hours ago, Captroop said:

...based on this statement alone, you should definitely not be a manager.

But your "they were asking for it" attitude goes a long way to explaining why you're a sexual assault apologist.

Based on your statement, you are somebody that probably thinks they know more than they really do. Let me guess, a PhD or two?  I guess you were late to the party, but I think Watson is more than guilty of what he's being accused of and he should have a lifetime ban.  A year, at the very minimum.   My statements about Richardson were a reflection of how in just a matter of a few short years he sold the Panthers over a few NDA's (inappropriate work place behavior--not sexual assault) and that being a drop in the bucket compared to what players and owners alike are being accused do currently.  By all means though, continue on with your narrative...you are on a roll.

The NFL is putting up a front.  I doubt anything changes or at most, they tack on a few games.  They aren't stupid, they probably gathered that the general reaction to the 6-game suspension was one of utter shock and disbelief.  So the wheels started in motion that they are "pushing" for a harsher punishment, but I doubt it leads to double digit games suspended or the entire season lost for Watson.

Edited by 45catfan

So after repeatedly stating that he wouldn't settle with anybody, Watson ends up settling with pretty much everybody.

This while also continuing to say that he "didn't do anything wrong", words which Jimmy and Dee Haslam apparently interpret as expressing remorse 😕

On 7/31/2022 at 7:35 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Watson had what 24 accusers? Let's say he gets 8 games. Does that mean another player can sexually assault up to three women before he gets a single game suspension? I mean, we've basically established a one game per three women assaulted precedent at that point, right?

NFL never establishes anything.

what did Hardy get.  10 games for physically abusing 1 woman? 

Deshaun doesn't seem to get it. I don't know where he was raised where he thought it was ok to start masturbating in front of a massage therapist or pulling his dick out and trying to touch her with it, and claim he "didn't do anything wrong". Poor parenting and/or friends I guess

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

NFL never establishes anything.

what did Hardy get.  10 games for physically abusing 1 woman? 

Technically Watson had more than that.

There were said to be two women who filed criminal complaints but didn't file lawsuits. There were also some potentially pending lawsuits as well as a couple of women who spoke to the press that also hadn't filed.

And hell, with 66 therapists out there, it's possible there are some who had similar experiences but chose to keep silent.

At this point, I'm not sure anybody knows exactly how many victims/accusers there really are.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1