• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IF Moore starts and IF the Panthers win out....

Zod

omg php! lol...ironic that's the class im going to right now

That's not PHP it's how my brain works :P

It is a good opp. to prove himself yes but at the same time, it's unrealistic to say he would do better than average against the three best teams in the NFL, excluding the Colts.

However if he had been starting for a few games, he would have a better chance. I just hope fans to take that into consideration in judging his talent for the remainder of this year...you know when he goes 0-3 vs. those teams people will be saying 'I TOLD YOU SO...should have stuck with jake."

At this point I don't think anyone expects Moore to come out and tear it up, especially against the schedule we have remaining. Personally I only want to see him keep the ball safe, not stand around and get sacked, and actually complete some easy passes that hit receivers in stride. That doesn't seem like much to ask of a professional quarterback.

P.S. A deep pass that goes precisely where it's supposed to (as opposed to way over or just enough under that it's straight to the cornerback) would be really nice as well. C'mon let's try that fake smoke route again!

The first (serious) thread by Zod that is genuinely ridiculous. If I win the lottery will I go back to work?

If Moore starts the rest of the way (Fox won't do it), and we win out (great, throw a guy with 3 starts out there at 4-7 and ask for a miracle)...

I continue to believe Moore is better than Jake at this point in their respective careers. If he had gotten the job a month ago, it might have mattered.

Archived