• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IF Moore starts and IF the Panthers win out....

Zod

Is it Fox's fault he does not really have another option at QB? Should Hurney be lined up in front of the firing squad first? Should they go down together (not in a sexual manner)?

The only way there gonna keep there Jobs for next year is if they go down together (in a sexual manner) on Richardson.

Tough games seem like the perfect opportunity to prove oneself.

Yep. He did fine against the Cowgirls, Sucs, & SeaHags 2 yrs. ago, didn't he? Let see how he does against better team right now against Vikings & Pats as I said before.

at least start moore ...then I can post ass pics again!

But what about the offseason? No more women's ass pics then? :sad: :sad:

Matt Moore's combine stats of preseason and regular season since he has entered the NFL look like this.

Matt Moore

1,355 Yards

3 Touchdowns

10 Interceptions

Which leads me to this question. Should A.J. Feeley get a chance to start?

when it really counts...as a starter in real games

730 yards

3 TDs

5 INTs

compared to feely as a starter

philly '02 (4-1)

218 0 2

190 2 1

220 2 1

253 1 2

150 0 1

miami '04 (3-5)

218 1 2

137 0 2

229 1 2

159 2 1

170 1 1

198 1 0

176 1 0

philly '07 (0-2)

345 3 3

220 1 4

combined....

7-8

2883 yards

16 TDs

22 INTs

i'm fine going with moore

when it really counts...as a starter in real games

730 yards

3 TDs

5 INTs

compared to feely as a starter

philly '02 (4-1)

218 0 2

190 2 1

220 2 1

253 1 2

150 0 1

miami '04 (3-5)

218 1 2

137 0 2

229 1 2

159 2 1

170 1 1

198 1 0

176 1 0

philly '07 (0-2)

345 3 3

220 1 4

combined....

7-8

2883 yards

16 TDs

22 INTs

i'm fine going with moore

That was a couple years ago

Sure I'd keep him if that happened. But us winning out is not going to happen. Winning more than two of our last five games isn't happening either.

I would actually be willing to place a wager that we win at least 2 out of 5. I think we will beat Tampa, and New Orleans will likely be resting some starters when they come to Charlotte. They will lose at least one between now and then. And so will Minnesota.

Did you see how bad the OLine played Sunday? Seriously. I'd like to see Brees or Brady behind them and how they'd play.

teams aren't gonna put 9 in the box nor give the opponent such opportunity to attack them w/ a quality QB behind the OL.

the OL looks bad for the same reason the run does at times......teams have zero respect for the pass. Bring heat and Jake will toss up prayers......not make throws. You can put Steve Smith in single coverage now and just blitz like crazy if you want not giving the OL a chance.....b/c odds favor an overthrow or underthrow for a pick. Jake makes the entire offense inefficient....playcalling and scheme doesn't help but you can't deny Jake is the real problem

Archived