• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Week 2 Preseason games

Panthercougar68

56 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I believe he had like 4-5 penalties in his first game. It’s all part of learning the position at this level. The thing that worried me about Cross is he appears to be a LT or bust. Kind of like Little, where I don’t see him sliding to guard or RT if he struggles too much. 

I had to look for those numbers...yep, 5 penalties.  And I don't know how many snaps he played, but I know he didn't play the whole game.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don’t if I’ve ever seen this… Arizona is going to let Kyler Murray call plays in the second half…

Edit - Apparently they let him do it last week in the fourth quarter.

He really needs that much attention to stay engaged, or the coach is equally as immature. 

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Yeah… I really don’t think it’s a good look.

If it was a Luke or someone generally interested in getting inside the minds of the play callers it would be an interesting exercise, but I think it's more of a stupid ego battle thing between Kyler and the coach