• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2023 QB Watch

saX man

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

For those thinking AR15 is Josh Allen…some truth to that.  Allen led the league in turnovers last season.  Ouch

Yeah he played injured and losing his OC hurt. That’s why it’s so much better to have an offensive minded HC. Allen dropped and Jones looked much better. It’s the Daboll effect. 

Interesting week so far in Mobile.  Some expectations have been adjusted and it sounds like the lower tiers of QBs are not impressing. 

My Updated Rankings:

1. Bryce Young (Top-5)

2. CJ Stroud (Top-10)

3. Will Levis (Top-10)

--tier drop--

4. Anthony Richardson (Mid R1-2) 

5. Tanner McKee (Late R1-2)

--tier drop--

6. Hendon Hooker (R2-3)

7. Jake Haener (R3-5)

8. Max Duggan (R4-6)

9. Jaren Hall (R4-6)

--tier drop--

10 & Beyond:

Tune, O'Connell, Thompson-Rob, Bagent (7th-UDFA)

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Their layout is always great, one of the best designed websites for this type of thing. 

Not for QBs/or Panther related-- but I am beginning to agree with the S-N & Addison both over Johnston at WR.   Seen that popping up on more than a few places recently.  In deep diving, seems many aren't the biggest fans of Quentin's catching style and route running.      

Daniel Jeremiah on his latest podcast.

“If you like one of these QBs, you have to take them.  There’s no assurances you’ll have a top 2 pick next year. And if you get 3.  1 and 2 aren’t going to trade off those guys.”

“You can’t afford to play the waiting game”

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Makes sense. I always thought he was likely a 3rd rounder with a chance to maybe sneak into the late 2nd. Factor in the injury and yeah, 4th round sounds about right.

Kind of makes me think if he do draft Richardson at 9, Hooker with our 4th could work as a complimentary backup for him. The offense wouldn’t have to change much. We are probably much better off with a vet, but it’s a thought…

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Makes sense. I always thought he was likely a 3rd rounder with a chance to maybe sneak into the late 2nd. Factor in the injury and yeah, 4th round sounds about right.

That’s just the grades they have on them too.  
im sure he won’t fall out of the 3rd, heck even early 3rd with how thirsty the league is for QBs

7 minutes ago, ncfan said:

That’s just the grades they have on them too.  
im sure he won’t fall out of the 3rd, heck even early 3rd with how thirsty the league is for QBs

I doubt he goes in early 3rd. He's gonna miss the whole off-season and preseason. His rookie year is basically gonna be a redshirt year and then you find out how well he bounces back from the injury.