• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sounds Like Pure Speculation

FakePlasticTrees

The Dallas Cowboys are being predicted to say goodbye to a major piece of the offense in a trade with the Carolina Panthers.

Throughout the offseason, there were questions at the tight end position due to a few factors: veteran tight end Blake Jarwin was released, Dalton Schultz’s rookie contract had ran its course and he was in need of a new deal, and the Cowboys added Jake Ferguson in the fourth round of the 2022 NFL draft.

https://heavy.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/trade-rumors-carolina-panthers-dalton-schultz/

25 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

this has been popping up over in reddit as well. It would probbaly be a player swap, like Robbie. Cowboys need a WR bad.. and we need a TE. I dont see this FO sneding out anymore picks especially early ones. 

Oh please, please, please, please!!!!!

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

We basically don't have a TE.... opposing teams know that.... unless McAdoo can work something up...

When Greg Olsen was here (pre-foot injury) teams had to ALWAYS account for him.  Dude was a threat to break a big one at any point.  Our TEs now?  One less man that the defense has to be worried about.

• Pie 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

When Greg Olsen was here (pre-foot injury) teams had to ALWAYS account for him.  Dude was a threat to break a big one at any point.  Our TEs now?  One less man that the defense has to be worried about.

Right...its CMC.... DJ... Mayfield has some wheels... but we need more for defenses to account for... anderson maybe..if he can possibly get open...

Trading a 2nd rounder next year for a TE? Hell no. We're already light on draft capital due to prior trades. And you'd probably be making Ian Thomas the highest paid backup TE in the league. Why we gave him that contract just baffles me. Hell, I was ready to just let him flat out walk. I sure as hell didn't think we were gonna give him serviceable starter type money.

• Pie 2