• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Receiver wide open. Wilson misses by a mile. Sacked and fumbles on very next snap. Hits check down receiver in the toe on 3rd down.

It's wild how awful Russell Wilson looks.

I guess there is someone actually playing worse than Baker right now.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Receiver wide open. Wilson misses by a mile. Sacked and fumbles on very next snap. Hits check down receiver in the toe on 3rd down.

It's wild how awful Russell Wilson looks.

I can't recall a big time QB going to a new team and sucking this hard.  Maybe he's lost it, but part of me thinks it's a lot of coaching and scheme.  He went from a well coached team with an offense designed for his strengths and weaknesses to whatever this is.

32 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We might be at the tipping point. Every team has tried to go pass happy on offense with every D built to play the pass first. You might start seeing some teams start to go back to featuring more power running attacks, especially if they don't have great QBs.

26 minutes ago, AlphabetsEnd said:

The 49ers. 

The Lions...

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I can't recall a big time QB going to a new team and sucking this hard.  Maybe he's lost it, but part of me thinks it's a lot of coaching and scheme.  He went from a well coached team with an offense designed for his strengths and weaknesses to whatever this is.

Their OC is a guy who's only been coaching in the NFL since 2016. He actually spent his first several years coaching a high school team.

Hackett has the connections to build a world class staff, but chose to go with younger, newer guys. Not sure why...

• Pie 1

Just now, Mother Grabber said:

i don’t feel so bad about the panthers watching this poo show. what an awful game.

Just wait to the beating the Panthers are about to endure.  It will be the worst beating you've seen in a long time.  I will be interesting to see if that will finally light a fire under their asses.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Their OC is a guy who's only been coaching in the NFL since 2016. He actually spent his first several years coaching a high school team.

Hackett has the connections to build a world class staff, but chose to go with younger, newer guys. Not sure why...

That assistant HC/ consultant/ whatever he hired isn't improving anything. Too late for OC changes obviously