• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Refs screwed us

gorillamilitia13

59 minutes ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Say all you want but refs fuged us today not only with the roughing the passer call but also not calling grounding on Jacoby's spike. The ref even called it a fake spike.. We should've won this game and that hurts.

They screwed it up, for sure.  Could have changed the outcome but the Panthers didn't play like the should in the beginning.

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

I need help because I want the Panthers to move on from the worst coach in the NFL… brilliant insight.

There are like 1000 threads on how Rhule sucks.

This thread is about whether the refs screwed us.

You came on the the "refs screwed us" thread to defend the refs.

You're doing a great job fluffing them btw.

• Pie 2

Just now, poundaway said:

The game is 4 quarters moron.

We had the lead at the end of the 4th quarter when the refs decided to choose the winner.

You don’t win games playing one quarter bub. We had the lead with a minute and a half left. Not at the end of the fourth. Rhule trusted his defense to get a stop after getting gashed all day, in reality, good coaches put other teams away with touchdowns.

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

suck my dick GIF

As bad as the Panthers were for most of the game… they put themselves in a position to win! And got hosed. Is it the one single reason we lost? No. But all you can do is get yourself in a position to win, and the Panthers not only did that, they took the lead, and just as easily could and should have won that game. 

• Pie 2

You don’t win games playing one quarter bub. We had the lead with a minute and a half left. Not at the end of the fourth. Rhule trusted his defense to get a stop after getting gashed all day, in reality, good coaches put other teams away with touchdowns.

The Patriots did in the super bowl.. just saying..

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

There are like 1000 threads on how Rhule sucks.

This thread is about whether the refs screwed us.

You came on the the "refs screwed us" thread to defend the refs.

You're doing a great job fluffing them btw.

Where did I say they made the right call? You act like two calls were the reason we lost.

You know what, forget it, you’re a head case.

Once again, moron, we were winning after nearly 4 full quarters.  In the last 1:20 the zebras came to save the day.

We had the lead.

Love you some refs, I guess.

• Pie 1