• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well at least we are not Dallas...

Snake

10 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Read earlier that Cam might be their target now, and I don't want to see that at all.  There's 3 teams I absolutely couldn't stand to see Cam with...  Dallas, NO, and ATL.

That rumor comes up on a regular basis but I've yet to see there actually be anything to it.

I must admit, my favorite NFL team after the Panthers is whoever is playing Dallas.  If the Cowboys were playing Al Qaeda, I would have a tough decision to make.

That said, I have no issues with the players and actually like Dak, so his injury gives me no pleasure at all.

But, Jerrah's continued floundering around and the many Cowboy fans in this area being quiet does give me some good cheer.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Right? This place should be one giant block party after we had less than 50 yards of total offense for an entire half and let Jacoby Brissett light us up at home.

Not sure who is lighting up.  Brissett was 18-34 for 147 with a QBR of 38.1.  We know you hate the Panthers but let's have a little perspective.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, grimesgoat said:

Not sure who is lighting up.  Brissett was 18-34 for 147 with a QBR of 38.1.  We know you hate the Panthers but let's have a little perspective.

Looked a hell of a lot better than us for an entire half. We don't have to like it but that's what transpired and that is why we were in position to lose by a field goal. Also lol at saying people hate the team because they are tired of losing. If that's all you've got just set your phone to keep refreshing the official Panthers social pages for all sunshine and rainbows all day.

Edited by frankw
  • Poo 1

13 hours ago, onmyown said:

I mean some people on here thought we’d be contenders…even compared baker to brees

its pretty embarrassing knowing other teams fans probably read that and laugh how dumb Panther fans are

but yea at least a majority of us know this franchise, Tepper and Rhule are now trash

"Well, isn't that special." - Church Lady 

4 hours ago, grimesgoat said:

Yeah its Frank's shtick. He rips on our players and personelle constantly and then turns around and fluffs every other team and player in the league, including the Brissett. 

• Pie 1