• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

About our OL

NAS

18 hours ago, Basbear said:

You need to re-watch the game and focus on Moton. FYI I had a high hopes for him heading in.

After you re-watch the game, listen to old smitty whom shared my feelings- 

https://omny.fm/shows/the-kyle-bailey-show-podcast/the-clubhouse-steve-smith-56

Yeah, half a sack buddy. I don't care what smitty said. He's media now and he has to have a number of talking points for his allotted time. Taylor Moton had zip to do with Baker's fumbles, tipped passes cause of Baker's height, Baker's interception, or the coaches giving CMAC like ten rushes. You should have said from jump that this is Steve Smith's opinion that he came up with and I am going to siphon off of and present as my own. 

8 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

Yeah, half a sack buddy. I don't care what smitty said. He's media now and he has to have a number of talking points for his allotted time. Taylor Moton had zip to do with Baker's fumbles, tipped passes cause of Baker's height, Baker's interception, or the coaches giving CMAC like ten rushes. You should have said from jump that this is Steve Smith's opinion that he came up with and I am going to siphon off of and present as my own. 

We got different eyes for sure. I did not need smitty to tell me about Mo towns play. Feel free to use the search function here about my feelings towards Moton. You will find the following- Disagreed with re-signing him,*but only panther average OLman*. Fought for years against many huddlers, Ive called him around 16th best RT. Didnt think he was worth top 5 money. So please look it up, Ive been saying stuff like that FOR years, before smitty sounded off on him. Pick any year and you will find out.