• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Roar - Aftermath

mrcompletely11

Just now, BrianS said:

Wow, great insight.  Rhule is a bad coach, WE ALL GET IT.

That doesn't excuse the officiating.  I don't care if Chip Kelly is on the sideline.  The officiating needs to be right.  It wasn't.  It's an issue.

Have you looked at the Ref's Screwed Us thread.

You must annihilate all opponents  so the refs don't matter.  The refs decided the game because we suck. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Wow.  So insightful.  No clutter there.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You've been mostly spamming emojis for the last 48 hours. We both know it's a facade you're BIG mad and if we had won the game you would have been rubbing it in the nose of every single person who had even the most vague criticism of Matt Rhule. You need help.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, BrianS said:

Wow, great insight.  Rhule is a bad coach, WE ALL GET IT.

That doesn't excuse the officiating.  I don't care if Chip Kelly is on the sideline.  The officiating needs to be right.  It wasn't.  It's an issue.

Officiating is always a problem and sloppy like everything else early. It's a win some lose some reality. Like when Luke held Gronk and we won. Or Cam getting free hits to his helmet opening game 2016.

The officiating stunk but it was not the reason we lost. Hell you can hang that on time management alone in this game becaude it literally lost the game.

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

You've been mostly spamming emojis for the last 48 hours. We both know it's a facade you're BIG mad and if we had won the game you would have been rubbing it in the nose of every single person who had even the most vague criticism of Matt Rhule. You need help.

🤣🤣🤣
Oh no. I'm in a great mood.  Looking forward to seeing CRA with his new avatar. 

But, oh yeah I'm going to celebrate every win.  We beat the Browns last week, we just couldn't beat the Browns and the zebras.

Hey didn't you predict we'd win?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

53 minutes ago, frankw said:

Oh no not cluttered threads that would really spoil our party celebrating our 10-24 record with Matt Rhule!

We all know this isn't a joke you two celebrate losses... because you love defeat.

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-aftermath-panthers-lose-season-opener-to-the-browns/id1523253913?i=1000579399986

Damn good podcast basically breaking down inadequacies of the coaching and game plan

This is a must listen.  John and Billy bring it

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

🤣🤣🤣
Oh no. I'm in a great mood.  Looking forward to seeing CRA with his new avatar. 

But, oh yeah I'm going to celebrate every win.  We beat the Browns last week, we just couldn't beat the Browns and the zebras.

Hey didn't you predict we'd win?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still think we eek out 7 or 8 wins but it's going to be a bumpy ass ride and this run defense isn't getting magically better nor is the offensive line depth. It was fun seeing folks doing victory laps over our free agent acquisitions but those of us who have seen the stories play out before knew to wait and see.

• Poo 1