• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants: The Previous Game is Under Review

TheCasillas

13 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

I wonder how the defense will look if their rookie tibodeau suits up this week? May not be a huge difference but sounds like it can’t be much worse 

It depends on how healthy he is. I think they would ease him in coming off that knee injury. Probably a snap count of 10-15 maybe 20. It would be situational. Any time a player of his capability is on the field, things can change. 

15 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

I wonder how the defense will look if their rookie tibodeau suits up this week? May not be a huge difference but sounds like it can’t be much worse 

Azeez Ojulari is their other edge guys that's been out. Kayvon with an MCL and Azeez with a calf injury, both are risky to rush out there without taking really any practice reps this week. 

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Azeez Ojulari is their other edge guys that's been out. Kayvon with an MCL and Azeez with a calf injury, both are risky to rush out there without taking really any practice reps this week. 

lol what a whiff by BC. I will say after seeing Ickey's first step off the line against a speed rush like this, I feel pretty good.  Aside of those two sacks by MG (one was due to tremble launching MG past Ickey), Ickey didnt allow the speed rush to work the rest of the way. We shal see though.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

lol what a whiff by BC. I will say after seeing Ickey's first step off the line against a speed rush like this, I feel pretty good.  Aside of those two sacks by MG (one was due to tremble launching MG past Ickey), Ickey didnt allow the speed rush to work the rest of the way. We shal see though.

Yeah he had 10 sacks last year, beat a few guys with that move.

27 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

I'm hoping we can exploit a Burns/Neal matchup but @TheCasillas have you noticed whether we tend to move Burns around on the line?  It felt like he mostly went against the LT last week but I wasn't really keyed in on him.

yea we moved him all around the line. We had him as a stand up backer and a pure end rusher. The Browns slid protection his way the majority of the time. There was one play where they actually tripled team Burns. Looked like they were setting up for a deep shot but Brissett threw it to a short out.

• Beer 1