• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Our best option might be QB with our early second to compete with Corral. Get a defensive stud with our first or trade down and get a haul 

Yeah we desperately need a DE or MLB, whichever is sitting there. After Stroud/ small ass Young I'm not seeing any 1st round QB's yet. We're gonna have to get one of these backup quality vets hitting the market anyway. Tyler Huntely/ Minshew, someone like that

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah we desperately need a DE or MLB, whichever is sitting there. After Stroud/ small ass Young I'm not seeing any 1st round QB's yet. We're gonna have to get one of these backup quality vets hitting the market anyway. Tyler Huntely/ Minshew, someone like that

I hear Baker Mayfield will be available.

• Beer 1

Just now, Varking said:

Where we will pick it’ll be hard to justify a WR. 

It better be a QB or DE in the 1st if we are drafting in the top 10.  We already have our LT.

Hell I believe you should only draft 3 positions in the 1st and that's QB, LT or DE. I could go DT or DE/LB in the to 20.  But in the top 5 to 10 that would be my top targets unless I had a full cupboard of the 3 already.

After that I would target WR or TE if the opportunity presented itself to get a good one. By then we would be drafting in the 28 to 32 range so the sky's the limit. 

• Pie 1