• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Vs Baker Stats through first 4 games. Sam’s upside is much higher than Baker’s.

Yesterday and the first game against the Browns are the only games I've been able to watch in my area. I've been watching the NFL for a long time. If anyone here thinks that you can make a qb change and this team will start winning immediately....well, I have to tell you...I think you're delusional. You need a hell of a lot more than a new qb. Your O line is maybe the worst in the NFL. This is from watching yesterday. They didn't seem to be that bad against the Browns. Personally, I think Mayfield should be benched...for his own good. Hell...for all I know, maybe Darnold is a good qb. You could certainly never know behind this line, and with these receivers. At this point, you could put Aaron Rodgers back there, and it wouldn't matter. Dump Mayfield....dump Darnold... fire the coach ( he really does suck ). But, whatever you do....don't draft a good rookie qb and stick him in there with the hope it will turn things around. You guys have big problems in all areas. There is no quick fix here. This is a wasted season. Sorry...just reality. 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

This doesn't account for how truly awful the play calling by McAdoo is. I mean, he's bad enough that I've wondered what Jeff Davidson is up to these days.

Jeff Davidson had better run calls and used them more frequently 

The biggest thing with Baker is I think he is broken beyond repair mentally. Between his constant batted balls, the pressure of playing in a contract year and the psychological damage of being let go by the Browns for literally nothing, only to be replaced my sexual predator they paid 200 million for..

I think he has Derek Carr syndrome at this point and he is past the point of no return mentally.