• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trust me a Tepper is wanting a change

54th man

3 minutes ago, dxpanther said:

Just the first place that popped into my head

Tepper can and will get many fans back in the fold but he has to step back and hire other qualified people to make decisions about the operational future of this team and stop meddling so much.

• Beer 2

12 minutes ago, dxpanther said:

Dude is rich rich and money can make anything happen. 

When it happens and we're left holding our junk, we'll have no one to blame. I like football so I'll lick his boots if that's what it takes. I have no shame.

To hell with Tepper! He can take this team wherever he wants.  I'm not cheering for what he's built here. If he moves it so be it. I was following others teams when the Panthers were founded and I can follow another team when they leave.  IDGAF.

• Pie 3

59 minutes ago, dxpanther said:

Dude is rich rich and money can make anything happen. 

When it happens and we're left holding our junk, we'll have no one to blame. I like football so I'll lick his boots if that's what it takes. I have no shame.

Uh yeah... Not licking anybody's boots, and definitely not for the privilege of watching the kind of refried monkey sh-t we've been treated to the last few years.

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

Tepper isn't moving, there isn't a market that makes sense than the Carolinas, and the NFL won't allow it just because "the team is bad"

I hope you're right but the nfl will do anything that benefits itself and Tepper can buy whatever wants. They don't care about this market. We're an after thought and will just as likely go back to washington fans when the panthers pack it up.

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

To hell with Tepper! He can take this team wherever he wants.  I'm not cheering for what he's built here. If he moves it so be it. I was following others teams when the Panthers were founded and I can follow another team when they leave.  IDGAF.

see but the problem for me is, im a big fan. I do give a fug.

• Pie 1

Let’s just stop with all the team moving BS. They are not going anywhere, plain and simple. The problem is, bad choices have been made and this team is in a rut right now. I do believe things will be turned around, hopefully sooner than later. If shitty franchises like Cleveland and Detroit can suffer for years without the fear of relocating, then I feel we are good. I hate this mess as much as the next guy, just got to roll with the bad times now and trust that there will be winning football here again.

1 minute ago, pantherdad said:

Let’s just stop with all the team moving BS. They are not going anywhere, plain and simple. The problem is, bad choices have been made and this team is in a rut right now. I do believe things will be turned around, hopefully sooner than later. If shitty franchises like Cleveland and Detroit can suffer for years without the fear of relocating, then I feel we are good. I hate this mess as much as the next guy, just got to roll with the bad times now and trust that there will be winning football here again.

agreed. what's funny is if baker gets benched and pj/darnold/hekker/random comes in and gives the offense a pulse, everyone will forget about the mess for a week and remember we're still 1-0 in the division, with a killer defense, and worse teams have made the playoffs.

42 minutes ago, dxpanther said:

agreed. what's funny is if baker gets benched and pj/darnold/hekker/random comes in and gives the offense a pulse, everyone will forget about the mess for a week and remember we're still 1-0 in the division, with a killer defense, and worse teams have made the playoffs.

We're not making the playoffs.

On 10/3/2022 at 3:08 PM, onmyown said:

Wrong, if he wanted a change he’d had fired him after regressing last season and if he was smart in the first place he’d know better than to hire a college coach, small college at that. Then he offered him dumb money even after Rhule used the offer as leverage with the Giants lmao I mean I could go on and on.

Tepper is a fuging idiot and has no clue what he is doing and is too dumb or egotistical to know it… no amount of words will override his actions.

Yep and called fans critical of Rhule ‘basement dwellers’