• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I wouldn’t mind seeing Darnold play…

Wundrbread33

51 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I chose the Brady pic because you simply could not stop talking about him.  If someone trashed that inexperienced child, you would rush into the conversation, derail the thread and talk about how "super talented" Joe Brady was.  He was NEVER a good OC ANYWHERE. 

You won't admit it now, but you absolutely love Joe Brady.

Oh I see what you did there....

See how you skipped over all the Ben McAdoo stuff mentioned.  The Rhule stuff mentioned.   The meat and potatoes of the entire conversation lol. 

Let me know when you want to talk about how Matt Rhule is the root of the problem and how Ben McAdoo is literally everything I told you he was. 

29 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

I find your argumentation from the offseason to present day to be very confusing.  You wouldn't allow any criticism of Joe Brady because you argued he wasn't the primary issue with the O and it deflected blame away from Matt Rhule.  You also argued that Matt Rhule was a notorious micromanager who had his fingers all over the offense which is why you largely absolved Joe Brady.

But now, you're all "McAdoo McAdoo McAdoo" in thread after thread after thread and very explicitly blaming him for all our offensive woes.  Your McAdoo:Rhule critique ratio is about 15:1 which means the CRA from 2 months ago would have accused you of being a Rhule lover who deflects blame from him any chance he gets.  So what has changed?  Did Rhule all of a sudden stop micromanaging?  I doubt that, because as you've argued multiple times, micromanagers don't just stop micromanaging - they don't go against their nature.

Me on the other hand: I can argue that Joe Brady was a terrible OC and now McAdoo has been a terrible OC.  The common denominator seems to be Rhule who is either micromanaging to the detriment of our offense, or is just absolutely horrible at picking OCs.  See?  Very straightforward, no inconsistencies.  But the offseason CRA would have an absolute field day with the present-day CRA and the pass you're giving Rhule for our offense.

I mean, it might be confusing because there is my take....and then there is the take the Rhule Defenders project out there as me having.  They aren't the same thing.  

For example, you say I never allowed anyone to bash Joe Brady....meanwhile I called him bad OC (in probably 100 posts at this point), one that Rhule should of never hired (in countless posts) and didn't give a rip that he was fired.   I simply acknowledged he was not the primary problem.  It was Rhule.  And that sent you guys to do Rhule Defender stuff. 

And Rhule is still the primary issue.  That remains.  McAdoo is not the primary problem.   That remains Rhule.  And have maintained that. 

And I talk about McAdoo a lot simply because of all the complete utter nonsense you, pound, etc spewed about him.   It was all BS.  McAdoo is everything I told y'all he would be to the letter t.  The Rhule Defenders primary focus was OC.  Mine was HC.  I talk about the OC simply to shine the light on what you guys said was the issue. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, it might be confusing because there is my take....and then there is the take the Rhule Defenders project out there as me having.  They aren't the same thing.  

For example, you say I never allowed anyone to bash Joe Brady....meanwhile I called him bad OC (in probably 100 posts at this point), one that Rhule should of never hired (in countless posts) and didn't give a rip that he was fired.   I simply acknowledged he was not the primary problem.  It was Rhule.  And that sent you guys to do Rhule Defender stuff. 

And Rhule is still the primary issue.  That remains.  McAdoo is not the primary problem.   That remains Rhule.  And have maintained that. 

And I talk about McAdoo a lot simply because of all the complete utter nonsense you, pound, etc spewed about him.   It was all BS.  McAdoo is everything I told y'all he would be to the letter t.  The Rhule Defenders primary focus was OC.  Mine was HC.  I talk about the OC simply to shine the light on what you guys said was the issue. 

This is revisionist history.

You didn't concede Brady sucked until after 20 pages across a bunch of threads where you argued that he was "super talented." 

You insisted that Brady was a scapegoat, arguing that he contributed nothing to the suckage and he was victim of Darnold and Rhule. 

He was inexpereienced, didn't know what he was doing, ran the same routes over and over and couldn't scheme a run game.  He has never been a good OC anywhere.

3 minutes ago, poundaway said:

This is revisionist history.

You didn't concede Brady sucked until after 20 pages across a bunch of threads where you argued that he was "super talented." 

You insisted that Brady was a scapegoat, arguing that he contributed nothing to the suckage and he was victim of Darnold and Rhule. 

He was inexpereienced, didn't know what he was doing, ran the same routes over and over and couldn't scheme a run game.  He has never been a good OC anywhere.

I read it twice.  Still missing where you responded to the McAdoo/Rhule stuff.  I’ll keep waiting. 

its 2022.  You still breaking your back to not talk about what matters 

At this point some people will shout Joe Brady's name in anger if they stub their toe on a table or a chair. There's a reason we were stuck with only the option of McAdoo or Rhule's college buddy Jeff Nixon and most in league circles are well aware of that now and that's why Matt Rhule is appropriately being referred to as the leader of a full on clown show.

Edited by frankw

Just now, CRA said:

I read it twice.  Still missing where you responded to the McAdoo/Rhule stuff.  I’ll keep waiting. 

Hoping that McAdoo might be able to repeat what he did as OC in NY was not unreasonable.  I admit he has been a big disappointment so far and I have posted on  other threads that those who predicted the Baker/McAdoo experiment to fail appear to be right. 

I'll take solace in the fact that I have snips of your new avatar defending Joe Brady.

I'm not joining in the Rhule hate because that horse is gone, all that is left is horse splatter that we will beat the shlt out of, probably until the end of time.  I saw no point in it before and I see no point in it now.   Tepper is going to do what he is going to do. 

Calling Brady "super-talented" earned you the avatar.  You can try to distract with McAdoo and Rhule, but your  Brady fetish got you the avatar.