• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that Rhule has been let go: Time to Suck Proud for Stroud

Varking

19 hours ago, scratched said:

I’m not willing to take a shot at a QB in the top of any draft. Too much of a crap shoot! We find a top tier QB in free agency and build depth. We need another WR, a couple TEs, Linebacker is definitely a need as well as Safety. And from the looks of it, a quality 2nd RB would be nice to have. Draft QB in middle rounds to groom until we have some consistency with the coaching staff. We all have opinions, and that’s mine. Right now if we had an above average QB, and were winning, we would still be one injury away at WR, RB, or DE to be a bottom feeder in the league. 

I understand what you're saying in theory. Here's the problem. We've been trying to find a top tier QB in Free Agency... but they dont want to come here.  We've been scrapping the bottom of the barrel for QB's the last year. When we made big offers to Deshaun, we got hosed. This means its time to draft one. 

New's Flash: We are already a bottom feeder in the league. We're the worst. 

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, TheWiz said:

I understand what you're saying in theory. Here's the problem. We've been trying to find a top tier QB in Free Agency... but they dont want to come here.  We've been scrapping the bottom of the barrel for QB's the last year. When we made big offers to Deshaun, we got hosed. This means its time to draft one. 

New's Flash: We are already a bottom feeder in the league. We're the worst. 

I said “IF WE HAD AN ABOVE AVERAGE QB AMD WERE WINNING”. 

23 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

why does that matter?

It matters because the system that Ryan Day runs makes QB’s look better than they are. They are notorious for busting. I don’t think there’s ever been a successful NFL QB from Ohio St. in the NFL

• Beer 1
  • The D 1

51 minutes ago, MtnJax said:

Just hell no on Stroud. Name the last Ohio State QB who was worth a fug in the NFL.

46 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

why does that matter

It matters b/c Ohio State QB;s never pan out in the NFL. I'm 51 years old and can clearly remember EVERY NFL SEASON since 1979. That's over 40 years worth of games. I've seen a lot of players come and go. In that time span OHIO STATE has never produced a successful NFL QB.

If Stroud fell to us in the draft and a great OC or HC was leading the offense I "might" could support taking him. No way would I lose games intentionally to draft him. It seems like whenever a team needs a QB, everyone feels they need to grab a QB in the top 10 if they have the pick. Unfortunately, the colleges simply don't put out "franshise" QB's every year. Take look at the link below to see just how many 1st rounder have flamed out in the pro after they were taken in the 1st round.

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/positions/qb

Don't read the entire chart (unless you have a bunch of time). Just start at 2010. Most of the first rounders don't pan out. If a QB is good we should take them, but we can't afford to reach at that position.

PS: That chart goes back to 1937. I bet you won't find one Ohio State player who excelled in the NFL as a quarterback.

• The D 1

43 minutes ago, roaddog96 said:

It matters because the system that Ryan Day runs makes QB’s look better than they are. They are notorious for busting. I don’t think there’s ever been a successful NFL QB from Ohio St. in the NFL

who is they that have busted?

Couldnt you say the same for LSU qb's?

14 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

It matters b/c Ohio State QB;s never pan out in the NFL. I'm 51 years old and can clearly remember EVERY NFL SEASON since 1979. That's over 40 years worth of games. I've seen a lot of players come and go. In that time span OHIO STATE has never produced a successful NFL QB.

If Stroud fell to us in the draft and a great OC or HC was leading the offense I "might" could support taking him. No way would I lose games intentionally to draft him. It seems like whenever a team needs a QB, everyone feels they need to grab a QB in the top 10 if they have the pick. Unfortunately, the colleges simply don't put out "franshise" QB's every year. Take look at the link below to see just how many 1st rounder have flamed out in the pro after they were taken in the 1st round.

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/positions/qb

Don't read the entire chart (unless you have a bunch of time). Just start at 2010. Most of the first rounders don't pan out. If a QB is good we should take them, but we can't afford to reach at that position.

PS: That chart goes back to 1937. I bet you won't find one Ohio State player who excelled in the NFL as a quarterback.

you could apply that to a ton of schools

scouting the helmet is fuging stupid

• Pie 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• What are these half time adjustments that you speak of?
    • Prodentim Reviews: Pros, Cons, Ingredients and Results Revealed ShiNE$49   Last updated 23 seconds ago, Monday 20 May 2024 07:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.   𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞  𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 Click here What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin  Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                                           HGSY^%$&*NKLJL:   NSK*T*&^*(                      
    • Prodentim Reviews (Critical Customer Alert!) ShOcKinG PRoDeNtim Update May20P$49 18 seconds ago, Sunday 19 May 2024 07:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.  🌈 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 😍 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰❗ 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 ❤️👉Click here👈 What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin 😄 Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                                           HGSY^%$&*NKLJL:   NSK*T*&^*(