• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Hello Mr Newton, Coach Wilks here..."

Coreyl90

2 minutes ago, Coreyl90 said:

The only thread centered on Cam asked if he would come back. I am posing the question of will the team approach him

then ask it in the Cam Newton thread created earlier today. I dont mean to come at you, but there have been 5 duplicitious threads created today bc no one is bothering to read ongoing discussions. 

• Pie 3

Ok I’m just going to say it, is PJ Walker really that bad?! I dunno, I see him during pre season and he plays with passion and seems to really throw darts in between tight windows and the offense seems to move fast and fluid with him in there. Or am I seeing things here?! 

EDIT:: Nvm. I just went and looked at his stats, 2 TDs to 8 ints his time with us. Yikes, ok nothing to see here 

Edited by panthersgreenville
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

Ok I’m just going to say it, is PJ Walker really that bad?! I dunno, I see him during pre season and he plays with passion and seems to really throw darts in between tight windows and the offense seems to move fast and fluid with him in there. Or am I seeing things here?! 

I have nothing personal with PJ, but he's currently sitting at 2 td's and 8 picks for his NFL career. Bill Parcells once said something along the lines of "You are what your record says you are" 

• Pie 1