• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Jaycee love

Peon Awesome

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

It will be interesting to see what Steve’s vision is Sunday for the D.   If he just comes out and plays cover 3 and let’s the Rams pick the DB for Kupp to target? It is going to be a long day for some of them. 

Yeah, cuz he will totally be able to change the entire culture in 4 days.  Lets see whatcha got Steve! 🤪

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, CRA said:

It will be interesting to see what Steve’s vision is Sunday for the D.   If he just comes out and plays cover 3 and let’s the Rams pick the DB for Kupp to target? It is going to be a long day for some of them. 

Yeah will be interesting. It's usually Harstfield and the the LB's getting lost and a lack of blitz to match with what he had the secondary doing. Tough to say with Chinn on IR but i'm guessing Jaycee is on Cupp with some kinda backup safety help from whatever zone they end up in. Cupp didn't practice with a foot injury and he's basically their whole offense. 

31 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yeah, cuz he will totally be able to change the entire culture in 4 days.  Lets see whatcha got Steve! 🤪

Culture has nothing to do with the fact Snow and Wilks view running and calling a defense different. 

so yeah, it will be interesting to see how Wilks opts to play the Rams. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Culture has nothing to do with the fact Snow and Wilks view running and calling a defense different. 

so yeah, it will be interesting to see how Wilks opts to play the Rams. 

How much can he change things this week?  Seems unreasonable 

I am totally for giving Wilks a fair deal here.  I doubt it happens but I like him personally 

Edited by Shocker

37 minutes ago, Shocker said:

How much can he change things this week?  Seems unreasonable 

I am totally for giving Wilks a fair deal here.  I doubt it happens but I like him personally 

I mean you can easily call a defensive game drastically different from one game to the next. 

heck, you can drastically call a defensive game different one half vs the 2nd. 

There are simply philosophy differences between Wilks and Snow

• Beer 1

Just now, CRA said:

I mean you can easily call a defensive game drastically different from one game to the next. 

heck, you can drastically call a defensive game different one half vs the 2nd. 

There are simply philosophy differences between Wilks and Snow

You don’t know NFL football…that’s ok…

17 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You don’t know NFL football…that’s ok…

If you say there is little difference between Phil Snow being in control of a D vs someone like Wilks…..you can have that opinion I guess.   You can all it knowing football too.  

I know enough about football to know 2 different coaches can use the same defensive playbook to call drastically different games though 

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

If you say there is little difference between Phil Snow being in control of a D vs someone like Wilks…..you can have that opinion I guess.   You can all it knowing football too.  

I know enough about football to know 2 different coaches can use the same defensive playbook to call drastically different games though 

And implement in 4 days at the NFL level?  Sorry man…thats not possible