• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

there might be trouble with Cower

ncdrifter

Meh, I'm not sold on Cowher... there were allot of lean years in Pittsburgh during his tenure. I'd credit Dick Lebeau for the SB win as much or more than Cowher. It was Lebeau's defense that pushed the Steelers over the top.

How many lean years did they have? 2 or 3 out of 15? How many AFC Champ games? 2 Super Bowls in 15 years.

I will take those lean years anytime.

Meh, I'm not sold on Cowher... there were allot of lean years in Pittsburgh during his tenure. I'd credit Dick Lebeau for the SB win as much or more than Cowher. It was Lebeau's defense that pushed the Steelers over the top.

:iagree: - no re-treads who will want total control either.

We all know Cowher wants Carolina and he will wait at least another year to see what will happen. Might have to wait only another 6-8 weeks....
That's some good hyper bull.

There are plenty of teams that will be looking for a new HC. Happens every year. Cowher will have his choice. Doubt it will be here, location close to home is a pathetic excuse.

Besides, there are plenty of other coaches available, and will be available, that I'd rather have than Cowher.

How many lean years did they have? 2 or 3 out of 15? How many AFC Champ games? 2 Super Bowls in 15 years.

I will take those lean years anytime.

Depends on how you define lean years. 5, or maybe 6 out of 15 is the correct answer. And his record over his first 8 years isn't significantly better than Fox's. I think he will end up with 8 or 9 regular season wins more than Fox has after 8 years.

Archived